The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Yeah most this stuff in a free fall and besides a few stocks. If you ain't in energy or finance all your shyt is red.

But ALPP still a long hold once it gets on Nasdaq it will run

Yea they are holding while I am trying to figure out my entry point. It was $4, then I changed it to $3.50, now I am thinking less that <$3 is possible.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
It may not be an upswing for awhile if you are going to move on from it just do it or hold it. But it could rocket back up in a few weeks months
you think the upswing will go up just as high or more as it did in month(s) ago?

Icantspell

#freedaguys
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER
Alpp is in a freefall, I know people that have lost 50k+ just today on that stock alone. They didn't sell at the top. I'm glad I didn't give in to peer pressure and buy when it was $7-$8. I'll jump in now at some point.
i’m down but i’m holding for the long haul. i was greedy and could have sold at 9 dollars. :smh:

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
which dips yall scooping? I'm looking at ALPP, AITX and BNGO.

Thoughts?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you think the upswing will go up just as high or more as it did in month(s) ago?

my gut is telling me that it will not and that we are in for a harsher correction.I think you are better off dollar cost averaging down. That's what I'm going to end up doing. TSLA will go up if you planned to long hold it but if you want to get rid of it asap that's different.

Last edited: