The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still don't know why GME gets so much hate other then it being a "meme stock."
Pump chasers. Type of nikkas to fall into get rich quick schemes.

They FOMO'd, got burned, then turned around and became a$$holes to everyone else invested when the price went down to feel smart. Frontrunning. But this is why I talk my shyt. Because through this whole thing I start to understand why some people dont prosper man.

Warren Buffett was right: the stock market is the greatest transfer of wealth from the impatient to the patient. The data was never wrong, but people didnt wanna hear it. Frontrunning. Then when it goes up 100% last Wednesday nikkas is confused. The data was never wrong

The sad thing is this is supposed to be a unity thing. A people's movement. There are people all over the world holding GME shares for the cause.

But when I check in here people were clowning just last week like they had all the answers. Dont do no DD but swearing by randoms on youtube.

Well here we are. Diamond hands come collect your reps
:salute:

The Observer

All Star
Daps
Pump chasers. Type of nikkas to fall into get rich quick schemes.

They FOMO'd, got burned, then turned around and became a$$holes to everyone else invested when the price went down to feel smart. Frontrunning. But this is why I talk my shyt. Because through this whole thing I start to understand why some people dont prosper man.

Warren Buffett was right: the stock market is the greatest transfer of wealth from the impatient to the patient. The data was never wrong, but people didnt wanna hear it. Frontrunning. Then when it goes up 100% last Wednesday nikkas is confused. The data was never wrong

The sad thing is this is supposed to be a unity thing. A people's movement. There are people all over the world holding GME shares for the cause.

But when I check in here people were clowning just last week like they had all the answers. Dont do no DD but swearing by randoms on youtube.

Well here we are. Diamond hands come collect your reps
:salute:
:whew:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its blood in the streets. But kats need to understand last march everyones stocks were 10 times worse than now. And of you didn't sell your were up more in December last year than you were in January last year.

There is no need to panic or panic sell...sell tons of stocks for losses.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also as I said before if you ain't energy or finance you taking loses now.

So it ain't your stock its most of the market. So just hang tight and don't panic.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its blood in the streets. But kats need to understand last march everyones stocks were 10 times worse than now. And of you didn't sell your were up more in December last year than you were in January last year.

There is no need to panic or panic sell...sell tons of stocks for losses.

You don't have take losses, you can sell and buy back it in after the drop, and ride it back up