The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
$FPRX Five Prime Therapeutics, Absolutely took off this morning. closed at $21 yesturday, and it is almost double today..currently at $37

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
More revenue for GME

Meh, this doesn't guarantee gamestop, the store, longevity. IIRC, the stores were constantly out of stock for Switch when it first came out, so why would people waste time physically going to a store when they can wait, pre-order from Amazon, and never leave their house?

GS has to change their BUSINESS MODEL IOT gain revenue, otherwise it's just as stagnant or worse, better off going out of business.

They have to have a platform that combines the efforts of Steam and Amazon. That isn't easy.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
i just got done working, only to check my stocks to see Tesla down like a MF:why:

is it wise to sell now on this shyt or wait till thursday/friday for a small uptick to get more out of it? Cause im planning on selling this, this week.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i just got done working, only to check my stocks to see Tesla down like a MF:why:

is it wise to sell now on this shyt or wait till thursday/friday for a small uptick to get more out of it? Cause im planning on selling this, this week.

It may not be an upswing for awhile if you are going to move on from it just do it or hold it. But it could rocket back up in a few weeks months

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
but the vaccines :damn:
folks sposed tp be running the streets May 1st :damn:
What did we do to deserve this? We've been good little stock bettors
2R1VRW@small.gif

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Alpp is in a freefall, I know people that have lost 50k+ just today on that stock alone. They didn't sell at the top. I'm glad I didn't give in to peer pressure and buy when it was $7-$8. I'll jump in now at some point.

Yeah most this stuff in a free fall and besides a few stocks. If you ain't in energy or finance all your shyt is red.

But ALPP still a long hold once it gets on Nasdaq it will run