The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
:dwillhuh:Can some one explain why investors are pulling out of S&p 500 companies? Why does it matter what the bond yield is?

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Suck dikk fakkit. What I said is true scammer nikka. The shyt started at 12 and was at 10 when I first posted. Spare me the google definition you took 1hr to find. You can say some shyt going up when at the time you're say so the shyt is going down.

SMH..you're fucing embarrassing lol

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
SMH..you're fucing embarrassing lol
Nah scammer try that shyt elsewhere. Low iq fakkit. I'm bored with this topic. You're not going to admit you don't know what the fukk you're talking about so so be it. You should really consider telling the truth instead of lying to people though fakkit. Until next time you tell a lie. Have a nice day.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
To buy back in at lower prices most likely. The answer to your second question is you'll have to learn that on your own but once you do it will all make sense.

that’s what I thought. Seems like they’re just doing this because they know it will cause normal people to panic sell. I’ve been holding and buying the dip. :youngsabo: