The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These the cats dudes taking advice from??? Smfh is this your stock king???

I'm over it...annoyed with myself for even arguing with these dudes...multiple instances of them posting links without being able to read/interpret what they posted or how to verify it elsewhere...folks can listen to whatever at this point

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
"Previous close by definition in stock market language refers to essentially the last trading price of the previous day, while open price refers to the first trading price of the day"

If the stock is up from the previous closing price it is GREEN, you fuc, and if it is down from the previous closing price it is RED.
This dumb nikka had to google for half an hour to try to find something to save him. fukking clown. If you say some shyt going up it would be nice dikkhead for it to actually be going up instead of down when you hyping it up scammer nikka. FOH.

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I'm over it...annoyed with myself for even arguing with these dudes...multiple instances of them posting links without being able to read/interpret what they posted or how to verify it elsewhere...folks can listen to whatever at this point
Are you now arguing that $UWMC is Red and it is down from yesterday? lol

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This dumb nikka had to google for half an hour to try to find something to save him. fukking clown. If you say some shyt going up it would be nice dikkhead for it to actually be going up instead of down when you hyping it up scammer nikka. FOH.

hahaha don't track back you dumb azz. You argued that UWMC is down from yesterday? How when the stock is up from it's previous closing price? WTF

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Yeah you're right. Dude talking about stocks going up when its literally doing the opposite when they hyping it up.pretty sure if it reverses dudes will try to say they knew that all along even though at the time it was going down. I'm done with duke but damn shame dude out here pumping bullshyt to gullible posters that don't know better.

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
what does this have to do with you having NO idea how to find the opening price when he mentioned it? you were completely baffled by a simple point

argue by yourself today

WTF does the opening price have to do with anything? The Stock is GREEN and is up from it's previous closing price. You're still bitter from losing the 60k, \fuc outta here :heh:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
hahaha don't track back you dumb azz. You argued that UWMC is down from yesterday? How when the stock is up from it's previous closing price? WTF
No I didn't. I literally never said it was down from yesterday. Just take your L dikkhead.

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Yeah you're right. Dude talking about stocks going up when its literally doing the opposite when they hyping it up.pretty sure if it reverses dudes will try to say they knew that all along even though at the time it was going down. I'm done with duke but damn shame dude out here pumping bullshyt to gullible posters that don't know better.

How is this stock currently GREEN then? lol. Rookies

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Try your low iq math on someone else. If it started at 12 and is now at 10 you let me know who will agree its going up dikkhead

According to you then this stock is down for the day and is RED right? lol

Coli breh's you be the judge and look for the ticker UWMC and see whether this stock is currently Green or Red like this dumb azz is stating.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
According to you then this stock is down for the day and is RED right? lol

Coli breh's you be the judge and look for the ticker UWMC and see whether this stock is currently Green or Red like this dumb azz is stating.
You're too low iq to try to outsmart someone that isn't in your low iq family. According to me and the link you sent dummy the stock started at 12 today and is 10 last I checked. I said nothing else about it being red or green for the day. I stuck to the facts of it started at 12 and is now at 10. Coli brehs don't let a low iq scammer that can't even read the shyt they used as proof get you by trying some James Harden eurostep.

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You're too low iq to try to outsmart someone that isn't in your low iq family. According to me and the link you sent dummy the stock started at 12 today and is 10 last I checked. I said nothing else about it being red or green for the day. I stuck to the facts of it started at 12 and is now at 10. Coli brehs don't let a low iq scammer that can't even read the shyt they used as proof get you by trying some James Harden eurostep.

Whether the stock is up or down for the day is determined by how well it is moving from its PREVIOUS CLOSING price fuc boy. This is why this stock is currently GREEN and not red like you're claiming it to be. Go somewhere else...stupid fucs.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Whether the stock is up or down for the day is determined by how well it is moving from its PREVIOUS CLOSING price fuc boy. This is why this stock is currently GREEN and not red like you're claiming it to be. Go somewhere else...stupid fucs.
Suck dikk fakkit. What I said is true scammer nikka. The shyt started at 12 and was at 10 when I first posted. Spare me the google definition you took 1hr to find. You can say some shyt going up when at the time you're say so the shyt is going down.