The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I agree but the thing is how low could it go? we might be getting greedy

The floor pre-merger is $10. I don't think it will go to ten but that's the lowest it would go in the near term.

Anything growth related is getting clapped these past two weeks. They'll come back but no clear indicator when this sell off and rotation into value will stop.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The floor pre-merger is $10. I don't think it will go to ten but that's the lowest it would go in the near term.

Anything growth related is getting clapped these past two weeks. They'll come back but no clear indicator when this sell off and rotation into value will stop.

Yeah its just a cycle. My tech stocks getting popped but my energy etfs flying like iron man.

I remember kats on this site were pushing oil and gas was over...:mjlol:

Thats why it is always best to diversify your stock.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another stock that’s falling is ctrm, I’ve had my eyes on this stock for a while, now it’s dropped under a dollar

:dwillhuh:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Another stock that’s falling is ctrm, I’ve had my eyes on this stock for a while, now it’s dropped under a dollar

:dwillhuh:

It really has. The good thing is maybe it will go up once this stuff shakes out. I’m willing to build a small position just for diversity.

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
you might have blessed us breh
81% efficiency ( so far)
still waiting on FDA approval
kids are being put on trial for covaxin (perfect for opening schools)
they have a nasal version coming out incase people are afraid of injections + so people can vaccinate themselves!
chinese hackers already tried to hack their database to find out how they made this vaccine

only OCGN can sell covaxin in the US, while taking 45% of sales

buy as much as u can before it takes off

once it gets FDA approval its gonna fly

Biden has stated he is working with the Indian PM on fighting covid, just the other day the Indian PM took covaxin!