The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

DuncanWebayama

webayama 7'5" hall of fame loc
Daps
Reppin
french baguittes and chips

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall let someone say amc was bigger than GME....while GME is over 10x the price:russ:

This AMC shyt came out of nowhere and just misappropriates everything about the GME play to AMC

Talking about short squeezes when GME's short% is 200% and AMC was like 18%

Gamma squeezes when GME has the whales with 100k+ itm calls, not AMC

Amc ceo diluted shares but they never talk about that :mjlol:

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Motley Fool is as corrupt as CNBC and other media outlets. Used to put out information so hedge funds and big businesses can put out bad news to short, or good news to call. I usually do the opposite of what motley fool puts out. Been doin some terrible reporting the past couple months. Boomer website breh.

I honestly don't know which blogs, publications, papers, etc to read because for all you know these companies could be paying them to write what's in their benefit

I hope I'm wrong

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Yall let someone say amc was bigger than GME....while GME is over 10x the price:russ:
Due diligence breh. It's not the worth of share or the company. It's about what they Hedge funds shorted. They already gotta pay up for stocks that dont exist. And instead of tucking tail and backing out, they are doubling down hoping that peons in like those in this thread will sell at the first sign of profit. Other hedges are licking there chops. That is why Van Guard threw they money in yesterday.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Due diligence breh. It's not the worth of share or the company. It's about what they Hedge funds shorted. They already gotta pay up for stocks that dont exist. And instead of tucking tail and backing out, they are doubling down hoping that peons in like those in this thread will sell at the first sign of profit. Other hedges are licking there chops. That is why Van Guard threw they money in yesterday.

vanguard has been holding AMC since last year

the amount they bought is 7,664,955

that was reported at the end of last year

dudes are recycling old news/rumors to hook new folks man

Last edited:

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
vanguard has been holding AMC since last year

the amount they bought is 7,664,955

that was reported at the end of last year

dudes are recycling old news/rumors to hook new folks man
Look at the reports for today. All of the whales increased their holdings.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Look at the reports for today. All of the whales increased their holdings.

I can’t find anything else to substantiate that...so definitely feel free to post a link to a veritable source and not a pic of a spreadsheet someone posted on reddit bcuz that’s literally the only thing I can find

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I can’t find anything else to substantiate that...so definitely feel free to post a link to a veritable source and not a pic of a spreadsheet someone posted on reddit bcuz that’s literally the only thing I can find
Why are so invested with AMC if you don't believe in it? You are here daily talking sh!t and studying about this stock you don't believe in..take a hike.