The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Just ride with it and be patient it’s too much that they have their hands involved in to not start moving up...but I’ll admit I was about to do a $5 a day challenge and tried to find a substitute for it.

You got some too? :lupe:

When I bought it last year I bought it for long term so I'm holding regardless cause I think its a healthy stock, im just hoping I didn't miss the high.
I feel like I'm only thinking about it cause my ends low right now :francis:

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
It’s bigger than GME. Every analyst has said this will eclipse GME’s recent run. They’re running out of shares accruing interest on what’s owed, while the stock continues to close above additional contracts, just as it did today. We’re basically about to witness a massive domino effect play out, eventually leaving those who’ve shorted the stock with their backs against the wall, at which point they will have to meet the prices set by retail investors.

I don’t even think y’all actually buy into the skepticism you’re expressing, assuming you’re being contrarians for the sake of saving face.

If you own 100 or more shares of AMC, you’re going to get paid. It is that simple.

:unimpressed:
Thank you for having the patience to explain that. The hedges are not even covered right now. They bet big on millions of stock that dont even exist.

The only way they recover is if AMC issues more, and that would be stupid. Vanguard along with a few other whales just bought in. What we're seeing here is the hedge funds being caught with their pants down.

They bet on GME and AMC to file for bankruptcy and then tried to drive the shares down to zero. Folks at reddit caught it before it happened and came with receipts long before it started.

Here, folks just speculating based on emotions. I am disappointed because I want to learn and kick it with my brehs.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
The other stock thread has been around way longer than this one plus the other people actually work with stocks hard body...:dahell: of course the quality would be different... duh nikka...
Exactly. This dude out here stating the obvious for what exactly?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
this thread and the stock thread in HL is night and day in terms of quality :hhh:

tenor.gif

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Thank you for having the patience to explain that. The hedges are not even covered right now. They bet big on millions of stock that dont even exist.

The only way they recover is if AMC issues more, and that would be stupid. Vanguard along with a few other whales just bought in. What we're seeing here is the hedge funds being caught with their pants down.

They bet on GME and AMC to file for bankruptcy and then tried to drive the shares down to zero. Folks at reddit caught it before it happened and came with receipts long before it started.

Here, folks just speculating based on emotions. I am disappointed because I want to learn and kick it with my brehs.

You are talking about @surf who shouldn't even be allowed to contribute to this thread. A straight up loser.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
It’s bigger than GME. Every analyst has said this will eclipse GME’s recent run. They’re running out of shares accruing interest on what’s owed, while the stock continues to close above additional contracts, just as it did today. We’re basically about to witness a massive domino effect play out, eventually leaving those who’ve shorted the stock with their backs against the wall, at which point they will have to meet the prices set by retail investors.

I don’t even think y’all actually buy into the skepticism you’re expressing, assuming you’re being contrarians for the sake of saving face.

If you own 100 or more shares of AMC, you’re going to get paid. It is that simple.

Is this the gamma squeeze shyt I've seen floating around?

Daps
I wouldn't be shocked if AMC spiked as things open up. It won't be a permanent high but there will be a jump when people go back to the theater......maybe.

Being at home though, I don't necessarily miss the theater all that much except for Alamo Drafthouse and other joints that serve actual meals + alcohol.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I see that you're sending me messages/dm..You're being ignored coward.

you’re out your mind...I didn’t send you anything despite you @’ing me first thing in the morning...but thanks for telling me you’re ignoring me...now maybe you’ll focus on your stock(s)...if you’re that confident in it, me offering a different perspective shouldn’t crush you to the point you wake up angry at me

:ehh:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

So you're saying...AMC is going to hit 500 dollars a share?

If thats the case and you have so much conviction I assume this is the only stock in your portfolio and you've liquidated every account you have and dollar you own has went towards this. If you truly know its a guaranteed 5000% increase I'm expecting you to put every cent you own into it.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

shyt, I got 80 of AMC. Should I buy more? When you think it's gonna go up and how high?