The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why are so invested with AMC if you don't believe in it? You are here daily talking sh!t and studying about this stock you don't believe in..take a hike.

dude stop

I’m actually talking seriously right now with @pawdalaw

what I’m asking him should be something that can be easily substantiated

a reddit pic should not be the only source for that claim

DuncanWebayama

webayama 7'5" hall of fame loc
Daps
Reppin
french baguittes and chips
https://fintel.io/so/us/amc/vanguard-group

2021-02-10 - Vanguard Group Inc has filed an SC 13G/A form with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) disclosing ownership of 7,664,955 shares of AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. (US:AMC). This represents 4.67 percent ownership of the company. In their previous filing dated 2020-02-12, Vanguard Group Inc had reported owning 4,930,559 shares, indicating an increase of 55.46 percent.

The guy that talks out his ass said 7 mil last year, told yall he be talkin out his ass. I ain't even an advocator or push people to buy stocks or talk people out of it. He talkin directly out his ass with no proof. I swear he said he lost 60k or something lmao, sry to hear dat.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Vanguard Group Inc ownership in AMC / AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. - 13F, 13D, 13G Filings - Fintel.io

2021-02-10 - Vanguard Group Inc has filed an SC 13G/A form with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) disclosing ownership of 7,664,955 shares of AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. (US:AMC). This represents 4.67 percent ownership of the company. In their previous filing dated 2020-02-12, Vanguard Group Inc had reported owning 4,930,559 shares, indicating an increase of 55.46 percent.

The guy that talks out his ass said 7 mil last year, told yall he be talkin out his ass. I ain't even an advocator or push people to buy stocks or talk people out of it. He talkin directly out his ass with no proof. I swear he said he lost 60k or something lmao, sry to hear dat.

you realize (a) that’s not from yesterday and (b) that’s EXACTLY the same figure I said they bought that was reported at the end of last year...the yahoo link below backs that up

Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media

vanguard has been holding AMC since last year

the amount they bought is 7,664,955

that was reported at the end of last year

dudes are recycling old news/rumors to hook new folks man

some of you guys are just blindly running with whatever dudes are saying on reddit and calling it “due diligence” and in some cases don’t know how to verify if it’s true or not and have the nerve to get angrily defensive about it...I’m done...like I said zealot behavior...you can get angry at me pointing it out but you can’t refute it

Last edited:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
giphy.gif

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that dude that lost 60k

now you’re just making shyt up and lashing out...but you didn’t refute my point tho...you PROVED it and were too dumb to even realize it :umad:

don’t be afraid to @ me either cuz some of y’all was bold as hell when AMC went up $1 :mjlol:

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
you realize (a) that’s not from yesterday and (b) that’s EXACTLY the same figure I said they bought that was reported at the end of last year...the yahoo link below backs that up

Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media

some of you guys are just blindly running with whatever dudes are saying on reddit and calling it “due diligence” and in some cases don’t know how to verify if it’s true or not and have the nerve to get angrily defensive about it...I’m done...like I said zealot behavior...you can get angry at me pointing it out but you can’t refute it

They increased their holding 112% yesterday. I'm sure if you poke around you can find the source. Even still your article from Feb supports what I'm saying and kind of negates your stance. Due diligence breh.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They increased their holding 112% yesterday. I'm sure if you poke around you can find the source. Even still your article from Feb supports what I'm saying and kind of negates your stance. Due diligence breh.

how can an article from february (I didn’t post that by the way) substantiate what they bought yesterday??? :mindblown:

some of you guys taking offense with me are absolutely clueless...if you want to buy AMC on a hope and a prayer then do you...but y’all have zero idea what you’re doing and are just blindly parroting misinformation...you don’t even know how to support the claims you are making but are getting upset and calling me emotional for pointing out facts smh

I said vanguard has been in AMC since last year...and the other dude didn’t even realize he supported that by showing they were in AMC to the tune of 4.9M since february 2020 and increased it to 7.6M by the end of last year

and you are claiming they more than doubled their holding yesterday with absolutely nothing to back that up other than “poke around”...craziness

Last edited:

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Today might be a good opportunity to buy $NIO on the dip after their earnings report. You might not see this price again.