The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I mean...if ya'll want to hold that garbage ass stock for months then by all means :yeshrug:

Youd be better off getting into a spac at the bottom and would have a similar return for far less risk.

BREZ is a solid pick. But if yall want to pray on meme stocks when the first time they showed they not even gonna let nikkas eat off em like they should...go ahead. AMC has traded sideways for years with a open country and its going to naturally explode after a pandemic?

Okay

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My baby INSEEGO been dropping :to:
I shoulda sold when it hit $20 but I thought it had more room to grow. Been dropping ever since :mjcry:
I dont wanna drop it yet tho.

Just ride with it and be patient it’s too much that they have their hands involved in to not start moving up...but I’ll admit I was about to do a $5 a day challenge and tried to find a substitute for it.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
If you’re holding AMC, please don’t follow this advice.

:facepalm:

At its peak when life was normal AMC was like a 12-14 dollar stock. IDK what yall are expecting as its "actual" value

I can't believe the lack of info in here about AMC. Admittedly I'm fairly new to this, But have had my eyes on AMC for months. It saddens me that brothers are in here treating it like a throwaway. The writing is on the wall with this one. I hope yall ride out out. The hedges are already in a hole that is getting deeper. They need you to sell for 10 dollars in order to gain a foothold to climb out.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I can't believe the lack of info in here about AMC. Admittedly I'm fairly new to this, But have had my eyes on AMC for months. It saddens me that brothers are in here treating it like a throwaway. The writing is on the wall with this one. I hope yall ride out out. The hedges are already in a hole that is getting deeper. They need you to sell for 10 dollars in order to gain a foothold to climb out.

Okay then put your whole port in on it if its such a sure bet. Ya'll basically gambling already believing in that trash stock. This is not another GME man