The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

The Observer

All Star
Daps
For the people with a brain, not the ones sitting on the sidelines posting random tweets pretending to be clever.....

Look at the price action on 25 Jan before the squeeze, it's almost identical.

People are easy to forget we're up 145% from yesterday's open, whilst the entire market is deep in the red.

Don't panic anyone who bought yesterday or today, let the cheerleaders from sidelines have their giggle whilst we're still up lol

The Observer

All Star
Daps
You was telling folks to enter at 130 after Price was clearly going to go to shyt. Late as hell to the party.

On A THURSDAY, to hold for how long?

Friday’s.. aka tomorrow are usually red, it’s “shopping” day”.
:mjlol:
It hit $185 after I said jump in $130, do you know how to make money? lol

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
It hit $185 after I said jump in $130, do you know how to make money? lol

where it hit and what you realized based on 200+ hopes and Dreams are two different things :mjlol:

I didn’t touch this with a 10 foot pole cause I got money in crypto and OTC I’m playing long. Today my alts went to shyt.. I derisked to reposition myself with the gains I’ve made to accumulate more after Asia dumps em harder, which is smart. So yes, I do.

Last edited:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:coffee: either own your choice to fomo and average down

Or paper hand again

But you should choose and stick to it. Its that kind of bet. emotional pump chasing gets people fukked hardest. The Whole market red today, daytrading in that doesn't look.....good

Looking forward to more dip tomorrow

The Observer

All Star
Daps
where it hit and what you realized based on 200+ hopes and Dreams are two different things :mjlol:

I didn’t touch this with a 10 foot pole cause I got money in crypto and OTC I’m playing long. Today my alts went to shyt.. I derisked to reposition myself with the gains I’ve made to accumulate more after Asia dumps em harder, which is smart. So yes, I do.
thats good for you bro.

keep trading internet tokens

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You think it'll dip further?
Possibly. short sale restrictions were lifted in AH. Barring some type buying catalyst the shorts are gonna go hard rn. But if it dips too hard in AH it may get put on the list again:ehh:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
My profile is red again

I log on to see closing and it my account hit me like
source.gif