The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Bruh, they are fukking with yall with this GME shyt at this point....

Some old shyt guy is in his office dying laughing at this shyt right now.
The shorts have to get covered one way or another. Yes, they're doing their best to rig it, but at the end of the day, people want their money.

The Observer

All Star
Daps
Don't panic paper handed bytches

6jm6lzjw9nj61.jpg

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
The shorts have to get covered one way or another. Yes, they're doing their best to rig it, but at the end of the day, people want their money.
They’re getting their money though. This ain’t no dude off the corner we talking about. These cats with crazy bread. Every now and then you can get a W but overall it’s hard to beat all them big money cats.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
For the record, I've never sold since I started this, but I'm not as bull headed as I was in January. That's the mystery about stocks though, no one knows what will happen.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They’re getting their money though. This ain’t no dude off the corner we talking about. These cats with crazy bread. Every now and then you can get a W but overall it’s hard to beat all them big money cats.

ya that’s where cats are being delusional with themselves...they’re never beating smart money...a good way to eat tho is to beat dumb money to the punch twice...ie keep their ears to these groups and put some money in the pot when there’s rumblings of these pumps before they bubble (and even that’s a crapshoot) and get out before it pops/dumps if they’re in a position to do so

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I mean the people they borrowed the stocks from to short it. They have to pay eventually. That's why they're scrambling. The fix can only go so far. Sooner or later they will be on some "fukk you, pay me". That's why they're crying and pulling out all the stops. The shorts can't magically disappear.