The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
No, I've convinced myself that if AMC and GME ever hits zero I'm gonna eat the cost. I plan on going on another deployment anyway.
I'm confident AMC gonna pop off the hype when things open up
But not to the moon, maybe 20-25
Then investors gonna look at its financials and dump their shares a few days later
It will finally settle down at its pre-covid numbers
Still holding mines

:yeshrug:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
$SSFT $AITX $WDLF $GTEH :ehh: these are my penny picks especially sonasoft that's what I'm banking on...I do have a little bit of $ZOM :ld: Can't wait til I get my taxes back... just invest and hold...:wow: there are a few new ones I added to my watch list...

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
$SSFT $AITX $WDLF $GTEH :ehh: these are my penny picks especially sonasoft that's what I'm banking on...I do have a little bit of $ZOM :ld: Can't wait til I get my taxes back... just invest and hold...:wow: there are a few new ones I added to my watch list...

I've been getting into the two of the four (SSFT and WDLF) recently...about to start scooping up AITX as well...

as for WDLF, I was watching a video that said the conservative EOY could be anywhere from 0.30 to 0.50 cent while others have estimated higher....which would be a really nice jump...what do you think?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I've been getting into the two of the four (SSFT and WDLF) recently...about to start scooping up AITX as well...

as for WDLF, I was watching a video that said the conservative EOY could be anywhere from 0.30 to 0.50 cent while others have estimated higher....which would be a really nice jump...what do you think?

Well like I said last time if it gets on other markets and Nasdaq it could be higher...:ld: who knows right now... just trying to load up enough before it blows up...

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Well like I said last time if it gets on other markets and Nasdaq it could be higher...:ld: who knows right now... just trying to load up enough before it blows up...

I remember someone on here, (may have been you) that said if the other markets pick Wdlf up that they could see 3 to 4 dollars (not sure if they were saying this year or down the line though)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I remember someone on here, (may have been you) that said if the other markets pick Wdlf up that they could see 3 to 4 dollars (not sure if they were saying this year or down the line though)

I did mention that I read that from the reddit pennystock thread...:ld: because nasqaq stocks has to be base 3-4 dollars...