The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
So that weird CAC told congress he would buy more GME cuz he "likes the stock" and copped 50k more shares when this shyt was $40...:russ:

That's a G move...I ain't even mad at him...

Citadel Capital so aggy right now like:

ShowyMediumGroundbeetle-small.gif

:mjlol: WSB broke the system...again.

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I didn't do any trading today..I'm sitting on the current stocks that I have until the end.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Breh there's 7.5k open GME calls for $800 expiring friday. Absolutely insane.

Easily 30k - 40k puts out of the money rn. This is about to squeeze hard unless somebody steps in. If its still over $90 come friday:picard:

Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media
Puts being out of the money mean nothing really. They wouldn't squeeze because of those. Those people with puts out of the money would just lose their premium. It isn't like them 30-40k people have to buy shares by Friday if it goes up. Now if that many people had actual shorts they would have to buy shares but puts aren't the same thing. They're just a bet basically that the stock will trade at a certain level by a certain day.

Daps
So many people are gonna be fukked, same shyts gonna happen.
After the first time, there are too many eyes observing these trades for them to repeat that behavior. They HAVE to honor every trade or it is jail time. This isn’t a game.

I’m on RH and I’m not selling AMC until it hits $500, at least.

If RH tries some fukk shyt, the SEC will be on their ass. Democrats aren’t fukking around.

:unimpressed: