The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Puts being out of the money mean nothing really. They wouldn't squeeze because of those. Those people with puts out of the money would just lose their premium. It isn't like them 30-40k people have to buy shares by Friday if it goes up. Now if that many people had actual shorts they would have to buy shares but puts aren't the same thing. They're just a bet basically that the stock will trade at a certain level by a certain day.

My post was to highlight how many people are currently losing money. 30-40k worth of out of money contracts means that their is significant amounts of institutional investors losing out, which usually means that they are going to step in and try to manipulate the price. The goal of the market makers is to make most of the options that they sold worthless. What this is setting up to be imo is a huge battle of hedge funds/market makers come Friday.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
:ohhh: AMC back?

I got 30 shares last time at around 9:mjlol:

Glad I just held even when it hit 5. Will sell once it gets to 15, last time I waited for 20, fukk that :hhh:

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Crazy. The $145 call option fell 90% today to a whopping single penny Meanwhile the $150 option is up 57,000% to $92 :ohhh:

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I sometimes watch trading fraternity. I moreso read books to be honest but that channel and Michael Matthew are chances I watch every now and then on stocks. There are others just to get stock suggestions and the like but those are the two main ones.

any books you recommend?

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
I personally don’t don’t believe many coli brehs ate well off GME, we just not gon see them losses broadcast.
from what I've seen previously. When nikkas say they ate they mean they made like 300 bucks or some shyt. They're not winning and losing like them WSB nikkas that are putting tens of thousands into shyt.

Daps
I was so busy with work today, didn't check anything in the afternoon

:wtf: is up with AMC? My portfolio looking mighty healthy right now :wow:

Someone give me the coles notes
States lifting indoor restrictions, vaccine rollout, declining covid infections/deaths, studios eager to release movies that have been languishing in their vaults...

AMC is primed to explode like a breh who just finished a 10 year bid and got his first taste of p*ssy outside.

:unimpressed: