The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
What's the case for AMC being able to go back higher than pre covid levels?

Especially with studios releasing straight to streaming now.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps

Vlad is a fukking scumbag, dude finally admitted (while talking in circles) that Robinhood straight up halted the buying of GME to avoid a liquidity further down the road

Dave asked him why he didn’t just freeze it why they got things in order, gave a BS answer .

I hope none of y’all are still trading on Robinhood, they don’t even offer a beneficiary option. Bunch of scam artists

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Eu9W4lcWQAMk43O

:laff:

He got Vlad Robinhood confused wit Dj Vlad :russ:

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"
the expense ratio of ARKK are high af imo (.75)

Yeah they performed well last year but paying high fees year over year as a flat fee will take away long term gains if they dont hit it out the park year over year which is extremely hard to do

Might be best to choose 3-5 stocks of the highest % in the ARK ETF if you want exposure and skip the high fee

Would you rather average 15% with a 1% fee yr over yr or 10% for no fee?

Common brehhhh...:jbhmm::martin:

princeofhaiti

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Would you rather average 15% with a 1% fee yr over yr or 10% for no fee?

Common brehhhh...:jbhmm::martin:
I have shares of ARKK and right now I’m paying $11 in fees per year assuming I don’t add additional shares. Yeah I’m up 85% since I purchased into the fund last year but disruptive innovation won’t always have bullish behavior year over year if I had to guess. So give me the 10% with no fees since I plan to hold shares long term and would rather avoid fees that add up over time :manny: