The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"
I have shares of ARKK and right now I’m paying $11 in fees per year assuming I don’t add additional shares. Yeah I’m up 85% since I purchased into the fund last year but disruptive innovation won’t always have bullish behavior year over year if I had to guess. So give me the 10% with no fees since I plan to hold shares long term and would rather avoid fees that add up over time :manny:

Breh. 15-1=14.

10-0=10.

What are we talking about??? :pachaha:

I'll take 14% and u can have ur 10

Daps
Y’all should definitely get on OCGN before it goes up. Just released successful results from a trial of a drug that cures a form of blindness, with buyers lining up. It is also partnering with the ndian Biotech that developed Covoxin, a Covid vaccine that is said to be most the effective one against the variants. It fared pretty well today, recovering in no time after dipping with the every other stock not named AMC.

I think someone here put me on to it.

Last edited:

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all should definitely get on OCGN before it goes up. Just released successful results from a trial of a drug that cures a form of blindness, with buyers lining up. It is also partnering with the ndian Biotech that developed Covoxin, a Covid vaccine that is said to be most effective against the variants. It fared pretty well today, recovering in no time after dipping with the every other stock not named AMC.

Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Any youtube channels in particular you watch?

Someone told me about HIVE the other day. But why you so big on SCR?
I sometimes watch trading fraternity. I moreso read books to be honest but that channel and Michael Matthew are chances I watch every now and then on stocks. There are others just to get stock suggestions and the like but those are the two main ones.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Y’all should definitely get on OCGN before it goes up. Just released successful results from a trial of a drug that cures a form of blindness, with buyers lining up. It is also partnering with the ndian Biotech that developed Covoxin, a Covid vaccine that is said to be most the effective one against the variants. It fared pretty well today, recovering in no time after dipping with the every other stock not named AMC.

I was able to get 3 pieces...:ld: