The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol they would’ve made some good money...but a decent amount of them would’ve bought into the “diamond hands” “hold the line” bullshyt and fumbled the bag out of greed...and they still wouldn’t be rich even under the most optimal conditions (investing $600 at the absolute low and selling it at the absolute top)

too much hyperbole and conjecture to create FOMO smmfh...please believe a lot of “cacs and asians” took massive Ls chasing these hyped up stocks as well smmfh

seriously man, GET THE fukk OFF MY dikk

By the time yall was late as fukk as talking about gamestop

that shyt was 4 dollars a share, and it took an entire year it for to go up

so starting with the stimulus package, they would've invested 1200 and rode it up to 483 they woud've made 144, 900 JUST OFF OF 1200

DUMB ASS

But you're suppose to get buying shares all through the year until the run not just put in one essential investment and reinvest your profits and buy more shares when the price drops through the year and cash out after it goes on a run, I mean from 4 dollars to 20 is as serious increase, from 20 to 60 is another huge leap, it was plenty of times to cash out wait for it to drop and buy back in with an even larger amount of shares

you don't under stand how to make money off stocks

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
While there most def will be a reopening play
Airlines, hotels, theme parks, cruise ships, hotels
Take things slow, many variables have to fall into place first
I believe in fundamentals
That Reddit pumping stocks is fugazi and nikkas are going to get burnt

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
While there most def will be a reopening play
Airlines, hotels, theme parks, cruise ships, hotels
Take things slow, many variables have to fall into place first
I believe in fundamentals
That Reddit pumping stocks is fugazi and nikkas are going to get burnt

basically.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
As someone who’s got a decade+ long experience, if you’re not looking to buy and hold for at least 5+ years you’re playing the game all wrong.

Guaranteed money maker, buy into a fund or 3 and hold for 10+ years (or longer), you’ll make money and beat major market benchmarks.

It isn’t as exciting as you might wish but you’ll be doing better than 99% of investors out
nikkas just got into stocks after the GME fiasco
They lose their shyt when stock prices drop
:mjlol:

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
nikkas just got into stocks after the GME fiasco
They lose their shyt when stock prices drop
:mjlol:
Same shyt with crypto, emotions/fomo run wild!

Some simple rules I follow

Buy low , sell high! (this seems obvious but...)

Don’t chase highs!

Be patient! new opportunities will present themselves

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
AMC just broke 7.50

The volume is insane.

The squeeze is on.

get in or get salty.

:francis:

I put in what I could. Just 50 shares. I'm still new at this so I'm just going to let that sit while I learn the ins and outs. But I suspect with NY opening movie theaters back up, the stock might get a boost.

Daps
I put in what I could. Just 50 shares. I'm still new at this so I'm just going to let that sit while I learn the ins and outs. But I suspect with NY opening movie theaters back up, the stock might get a boost.
This is definitely hitting $100, so that’s 5 racks for you right there, though I wouldn’t cash out at that number. This could go a lot higher, assuming the brokers don’t fukk around and halt trading.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
This is definitely hitting $100, so that’s 5 racks for you right there, though I wouldn’t cash out at that number. This could go a lot higher, assuming the brokers don’t fukk around and halt trading.

I could use those 5 racks, but I'm going to let this sit and let these MCU movies come out and for these A-List subscriptions to reactivate.