The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What are your guys thoughts on Wall Street trapper? You guys think he knows his shyt?

also, any of you guys watch/listen to Market Mondays by the EYL cats?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What are your guys thoughts on Wall Street trapper? You guys think he knows his shyt?

also, any of you guys watch/listen to Market Mondays by the EYL cats?

its so much content out there I support him but I won’t lie I’m not a fan of his schtick I basically just hit like on his videos and occasionally check them out...

eyl is cool content very dry and they more so help guide you on the path to due diligence because they aren’t doing any hand holding.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hope y'all brought into $SSFT before it hits a dollar...:ohhh: shyt is looking promising I brought 100 shares this morning and it's already .40 cents and I brought it at 0.28 cents...:ld: could be a very nice long term buy...

Yes sir breh I owe you a beer for that one.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm becoming less bullish on this EV shyt.

It's a lot of players trying to catch up to Tesla, and a ton of start-ups that make the sensors, and parts, but I can't call it. I'm only in 2 EV related companies, (Tesla and VLDRW) but idk with all the smoke. Every day it's a new one coming out to play.

:francis:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm becoming less bullish on this EV shyt.

It's a lot of players trying to catch up to Tesla, and a ton of start-ups that make the sensors, and parts, but I can't call it. I'm only in 2 EV related companies, (Tesla and VLDRW) but idk with all the smoke. Every day it's a new one coming out to play.

:francis:

Competition is good for business tho... competition breeds innovation and movement...:mjgrin: