The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
I dont get it? The SEC is going to try and put a halt on folks buying penny stocks?

They basically have an eye out for penny stocks that could be being manipulated (pumped and dumped)

The mayhem has caught the eye of the Securities and Exchange Commission, which last week suspended trading in SpectraScience Inc. -- a firm that had surged 633% in 2021 to just over two-tenths of a cent before the halt. The SEC’s order noted that while the company hadn’t filed reports in years and its phone number doesn’t work, “social media accounts may be engaged in a coordinated attempt to artificially influence” its share price.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Didnt they just have one of the biggest Hedge funds on the planet manipulate the entire market because they lost 70 billion off gamestop short tho???:what::what::what:

They doing this in the name of the lil guy running in head first trying to get rich :troll:

Tbh they"re probably saving a lot of ppl. Like I put in the other thread it's a 0 sum game, every time you sell, some other (real person) is buying. When the music stops somebody has to hold the bag.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I hope y'all brought into $SSFT before it hits a dollar...:ohhh: shyt is looking promising I brought 100 shares this morning and it's already .40 cents and I brought it at 0.28 cents...:ld: could be a very nice long term buy...

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope y'all brought into $SSFT before it hits a dollar...:ohhh: shyt is looking promising I brought 100 shares this morning and it's already .40 cents and I brought it at 0.28 cents...:ld: could be a very nice long term buy...

yea i also saw it on reddit, i wish there was more information