The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Quick question can someone explain what volume is? is it the overall shares of stock floating on the market??? like if there's a little volume then the shares become more valuable??? how does this shyt work, is it like crypto???:patrice:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Quick question can someone explain what volume is? is it the overall shares of stock floating on the market??? like if there's a little volume then the shares become more valuable??? how does this shyt work, is it like crypto???:patrice:
Read a book fam. The traders book of volume is a good one. You need to learn to fish fam and stop having folks give you everything.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

when it doubt, hit investopedia if you’re just looking to get a “quick” idea

Volume Definition

in a super fast nutshell tho it’s the amount of stocks being bought/sold

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:mjgrin: I will and I am making a profit...thx man...
You can have the last word after this. I mean consistent profits you can replicate pretty often. My sister made 200k when first starting out and gave damn near all of it back because she didn't know what she was doing but got lucky. Now she does it more often because she knows whats she's doing. I want you and others to make moves like that consistently because you know what you're doing not just luck and what some next nikka said. If me being hard on you that way makes me angry in your eyes fukk it I don't give a shyt. Peace.