The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yooo I finally got into my TD on the main website...:banderas: had a 2 hour fukking wait time for that shyt because I had to change my phone number and security questions...:what:

But the crazy thing is my overall timeline one of my stocks legit hit $410 dollars in 2019!!! :wtf: but I wasn't even using the app then...Like I had forgot about it but it was a penny stock...

ConcernedWarmAntbear-size_restricted.gif

Kicking myself right now...:snoop:

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yooo I finally got into my TD on the main website...:banderas: had a 2 hour fukking wait time for that shyt because I had to change my phone number and security questions...:what:

But the crazy thing is my overall timeline one of my stocks legit hit $410 dollars in 2019!!! :wtf: but I wasn't even using the app then...Like I had forgot about it but it was a penny stock...

ConcernedWarmAntbear-size_restricted.gif

Kicking myself right now...:snoop:
How many shares you have of that 410 stock?

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I wonder why Moderna's at $178.25 a share and pfizer's at $34.67. Moderna must be a hell of lot bigger than I thought. Makes no sense tho, with as much money as @portcityplaya has to throw at pfizer on a weekly basis.. :ohhh:

Daps
Thought you couldn't write off losses unless it was a total loss?
I haven't done it but this is what I understand. "By doing so, you may be able to remove some income from your tax return. If you don’t have capital gains to offset the capital loss, you can use a capital loss as an offset to ordinary income, up to $3,000 per year. (If you have more than $3,000, it will be carried forward to future tax years.)"

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Question for the fellas that know..

I've got that free Johnson and Johnson share that I got for free on Robinhood ($165.22 value as of right now.) I can trade it now.. and I'm thinkin about selling it and throwin in on a full share of Apple ($133.20) and the rest into something like Tesla (under $800 a share right now which is weird as hell) .. and eventually throwin more and more into these two stocks as time goes on. Smart? Or dumb?