The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How many of yall got in early on MVIS?

Do yall think MVIS will continue to go up tomorrow and the rest of the week?

Two weeks ago it was at $7.37. MVIS is now at $18.40

Yep it'll continue to go up. They're supposed to have a LIDAR demonstration in April I believe. If that goes well then hold onto your seat breh:banderas:cuz we blasting off quick like the first time I got some punani

Last edited:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps

Y’all if I throw you guys a tickers, I’m not sitting here explaining why.. not to sound like a dikk... but do your own due diligence. I don’t have to waste to convince you or want to as I’m investing in between being a PCA for my grandfather, have to utilize time wisely. If you’re serious about really getting into investing, you have to do your own work and utilize you’re own times, no ones going to do it for you, you’re the one investing, you’re the one who’s going to make or lose money.. due your DD and make your own decisions based off charts.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
TD app driving me fukking crazy it just cancelled my orders and my money is deducted and It's not even 9:30 yet wtf is this bullshyt?!?:what: if the app automatically cancelled my orders why isnt my money fukking put back in the pot???:why: