The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

Y’all if I throw you guys a tickers, I’m not sitting here explaining why.. not to sound like a dikk... but do your own due diligence. I don’t have to waste to convince you or want to as I’m investing in between being a PCA for my grandfather, have to utilize time wisely. If you’re serious about really getting into investing, you have to do your own work and utilize you’re own times, no ones going to do it for you, you’re the one investing, you’re the one who’s going to make or lose money.. due your DD and make your own decisions based off charts.
Well ain’t no need to post a ticker then if you not going to do anything to say why esp with dudes that are mainly just getting into this. That is a dikk move and honestly low key fraud style move.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Well ain’t no need to post a ticker then if you not going to do anything to say why esp with dudes that are mainly just getting into this. That is a dikk move and honestly low key fraud style move.

No, it isn’t. Stop encouraging laziness. No one has time to convince y’all :mjlol: . I’m new too, literally been doing this 3 weeks. Chill with the excuses.

it’s takes a few minutes to do some research on a ticker.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Y’all if I throw you guys a tickers, I’m not sitting here explaining why.. not to sound like a dikk... but do your own due diligence. I don’t have to waste to convince you or want to as I’m investing in between being a PCA for my grandfather, have to utilize time wisely. If you’re serious about really getting into investing, you have to do your own work and utilize you’re own times, no ones going to do it for you, you’re the one investing, you’re the one who’s going to make or lose money.. due your DD and make your own decisions based off charts.

Props for the links, I’m heavily interested in unknown stocks

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Fellas.. what the hell is this? This is the second time this morning that I got a message in red saying:

Error: (TC9025) Opening transactions for this security are not currently permitted due to limited company information and/or the risk associated with the security.

But the shyt keeps going up :what:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
For those with ZOM what price point are you looking at leading up to the end of March? It’s been right under 3 dollars but hasn’t hit yet.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
No, it isn’t. Stop encouraging laziness. No one has time to convince y’all :mjlol: . I’m new too, literally been doing this 3 weeks. Chill with the excuses.

it’s takes a few minutes to do some research on a ticker.
Nah I’m not excusing laziness hence why I’m saying Foh with your just throwing random tickers out. You can’t convince me because I’ve been said you cats don’t know nothing for the most part. It’s cats that are super new and just saying random ticker isn’t doing shyt.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fellas.. what the hell is this? This is the second time this morning that I got a message in red saying:

Error: (TC9025) Opening transactions for this security are not currently permitted due to limited company information and/or the risk associated with the security.

looks like you’re trying to buy a penny/micro-penny that they don’t support...which brokerage are you using?

message sounds similar to the one I got from fidelity...they actually saved me from jumping into some shyt I would’ve immediate lost out on

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Ok it looks like 2 of the orders was "Filled" but why not put "pending" on the orders that didn't go through yet this is what causes confusion?!?:what: why cant shyt ever be simple with this company???

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
looks like you’re trying to buy a penny/micro-penny that they don’t support...which brokerage are you using?

message sounds similar to the one I got from fidelity...they actually saved me from jumping into some shyt I would’ve immediate lost out on

Yea its Fidelity.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

they not letting you get on the train it seems...:francis: that happened to me when I tried buying in on an IPO but I just got a cancelled order when the price shot up from 67 a share to 140 in a nanosecond...:beli:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
they not letting you get on the train it seems...:francis: that happened to me when I tried buying in on an IPO but I just got a cancelled order when the price shot up from 67 a share to 140 in a nanosecond...:beli:

So colords gotta go that-a-way huh? :mjpls:

:shaq2: