The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

Daps
Made $100 off a $150 buy of sndl yrsterday, only to lose it all snd end up $12 poorer as of right now. But, honestly, I’m not even trippin off of it. SNDL is about to explode.

:yeshrug:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I got caught up in looking at "biggest movers" trends online:francis:

Soooooooo which ones I need to eliminate :jbhmm:
All of them and honeslty read a fukking book or ten on stock investing. You just out here buying any ole thing with no real rhyme or reason. That shyt leads to nowheresville. To get decent/good at this it takes time and hard work fam.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Today was tirrbl but there's ALWAYS tomorrow Brehs.
:yeshrug:
Scared money don't make money....
Scared money don't make money but I feel a lot of y'all really just caught up in the gamestop hype and buying anything somebody says to buy. If you're not and you're making informed decisions cool but from what I'm seeing it seems like too many in here just buying things randomly and that's not going to work long term ime.

Bart simpson

Served w/ no chill
Daps
Reppin
Springfield
Scared money don't make money but I feel a lot of y'all really just caught up in the gamestop hype and buying anything somebody says to buy. If you're not and you're making informed decisions cool but from what I'm seeing it seems like too many in here just buying things randomly and that's not going to work long term ime.
True. I'm NOT one of them. I been in stocks for over 1 yr and 1/2 . So while I'm still learning how the stock market truly works (w/o manipulation) I try to DD any business I invest in.
The stocks are essential gambling with business you think will profit. The GME situation will most likely never happen again. I knew the hype was dead when the general public got on board.

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
I need an honest opinion..I read this forum when tha whole doge coin shyt was poppin off two weeks ago and somebody said Sndl was the next play..I put some on it when was 80c and was up 1600 lastnite..I had every intention on pulling out cuz they were already talkin about pullin out at 4.19 4.18 so beat the rush ..I even was up when the stock was at 420 and didn't sell I set a alarm and went to sleep and I woke up at 6:40 when it was still 3.93 ..I sold some shares for 850 and some change nice lil come up but it ain't 1900 no more..should I buy tha dip or sell wat I have at opening and take my initial investment?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
True. I'm NOT one of them. I been in stocks for over 1 yr and 1/2 . So while I'm still learning how the stock market truly works (w/o manipulation) I try to DD any business I invest in.
The stocks are essential gambling with business you think will profit. The GME situation will most likely never happen again. I knew the hype was dead when the general public got on board.
GME situations happen every so often to be honest. I just see page upon page of dudes sounding like dudes that just got p*ssy so I'm honestly like these dudes need to stop trying to hit a lick blindly and study up on their craft. Like you said the shyt they looking for aka gamestop has passed most likely for the foreseeable future. I hope I'm wrong for their sake but just think dudes would be better off learning the craft they're interested in instead of just flying blind.

Bart simpson

Served w/ no chill
Daps
Reppin
Springfield
GME situations happen every so often to be honest. I just see page upon page of dudes sounding like dudes that just got p*ssy so I'm honestly like these dudes need to stop trying to hit a lick blindly and study up on their craft. Like you said the shyt they looking for aka gamestop has passed most likely for the foreseeable future. I hope I'm wrong for their sake but just think dudes would be better off learning the craft they're interested in instead of just flying blind.
Facts.
Take this rep breh.

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps

Nah let them crash and burn :mjlit:

You learn more from failure then you do success :wow:

Pressure makes diamonds :mjgrin: