The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You learn more from failure then you do success :wow:

you honestly do :ehh:

I had to lose $26k before I stopped playing the fool and actually started learning to fish instead of begging for it...a few lucky streaks will have folks thinking they know more than they do...and I was definitely guilty of that so I’m not tryna come off like I’m any “expert” either

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Nah let them crash and burn :mjlit:

You learn more from failure then you do success :wow:

Pressure makes diamonds :mjgrin:
What IG page you heard that bs from? To have sustained success not no fluke shyt you had to go through failure so there isn't one without the other. These dudes just throwing money away and you talking this dumb shyt. I'm all for learning through failure but I need cats to at least have a clue on what they are really doing. When you doing like fam that bought like 20 different stocks with 1-2 shares all that IG babble you kicking is just that.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
you honestly do :ehh:

I had to lose $26k before I stopped playing the fool and actually started learning to fish instead of begging for it...a few lucky streaks will have folks thinking they know more than they do...and I was definitely guilty of that so I’m not tryna come off like I’m any “expert” either

26k :picard:
Please tell me most if that is cause the market crashed

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Please tell me most if that is cause the market crashed

nope...gassed up off euphoria plus inexperience...chasing a run too late...the phrase a fool and his money started playing over and over in my head...so that pissed me off enough to make a plan that was suitable for the time and I ended up getting to a point where I could look back and joke about it...but I wanted to fukk everybody up when it happened even tho it was 100% my fault

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
True. I'm NOT one of them. I been in stocks for over 1 yr and 1/2 . So while I'm still learning how the stock market truly works (w/o manipulation) I try to DD any business I invest in.
The stocks are essential gambling with business you think will profit. The GME situation will most likely never happen again. I knew the hype was dead when the general public got on board.
Always remember.."buy the rumor and sell the fact"