The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Bad advice......
No its not. If your income is so low that you can't buy a share of a stock at $42 you need to focus on getting your income up.

Investment absolutely is a game of having enough free income available to set it aside for years and let it grow.

I'm not saying you need to be rich but $42 isn't an unreasonable amount of money. I'm not talking about buying a full share of Amazon.

You can't afford $42 then you're living so tight that you will raid that investment account just like people borrow and raid their 401Ks.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No its not. If your income is so low that you can't buy a share of a stock at $42 you need to focus on getting your income up.

Oh my bad..... I didn’t realize you meant one share. If that’s the case I agree whole heartedly.... I was under the impression that you meant investing 100s of dollars at least to hold long term. My mistake

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
I'm up big today after I got rid of alot of dead weight. AMC, NAKD, Affirm, Nokia all gone. Bought Ford, CCV1V, Znga, and AAME, up on all my newxstocks accept for AAME but it will come up in due time :banderas:

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City
I'm new to game and have never traded or bought a stock in my life.

That said, the GameStop news from last week caught my interest and I'm now ready to get in and start maximizing my money.

To make a long story short, I'm starting small with a heavy focus on cannabis and solar.

Just set up an investment account with J.P. Morgan via Chase and about to drop a grand on a few shares of a stock I've targeted as a good starting point for that long haul cashout.

Wish me luck brehs.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm new to game and have never traded or bought a stock in my life.

That said, the GameStop news from last week caught my interest and I'm now ready to get in and start maximizing my money.

To make a long story short, I'm starting small with a heavy focus on cannabis and solar.

Just set up an investment account with J.P. Morgan via Chase and about to drop a grand on a few shares of a stock I've targeted as a good starting point for that long haul cashout.

Wish me luck brehs.
You pick the wrong solar or cannabis company you'll be trading sideways or worse. You jumping into the deep end right away with no swimming lessons in the shallow part of the pool first. Most beginners should start with safe mega cap companies and ETFs while they study the game than as they gain confidence move into more speculative plays and only put a small portion into them at first. A good company to start with is the bank you're opening the account with. Chase over the long term is automatic money it's the best bank in the US by far, pays a dividend and will grow over time.

5 years ago if you bought Chase and just held it not even counting 20 quarters of dividend payments you more than doubled your money.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Hey so, what’s the deal with nakd and why do people seem to believe in it so much?

From what I’ve picked up, it’s a random swimsuit company..

I keep seeing them mentioned though. They catching popularity on IG or something? is it a meme stock that people are planning to throw money at to short some hedge ala GameStop?

What’s the deal