The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

Daps
all got any recommendations for resources for learning options?
Paper trading...I think Webull and tdameritrade offer it. Basically they give you paper money (fake) to invest in to the real time stock market, you can practice options etc and see what the outcomes will be and learn how to effectively execute options and trades

Kool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
New Robinhood buying limits

Are there limits to increasing my existing positions?

Yes. The table below shows the maximum number of shares and options contracts to which you can increase your positions. Please note that these are aggregate limits for each security and not per-order limits, and include shares and options contracts that you already hold. These limits may be subject to change throughout the day.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
You still holding Doge? my nikka

:salute:

I sold all my coins like a p*ssy. I know it’s a meme coin but them shyts had sentimental value
:to:

yeah its so cheap I just throw 20s and 50s at em so often . i missed out on the eth hype worrying about btc (still got eth but not as much as i should) , so im not gonna miss doge if it ever wanna hit .15-.25

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
yeah its so cheap I just throw 20s and 50s at em so often . i missed out on the eth hype worrying about btc (still got eth but not as much as i should) , so im not gonna miss doge if it ever wanna hit .15-.25

I believe shyt really hit 1 dollar sooner or later... its inevitable...:francis: right now its still hovering around 0.03...