The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Apple, Microsoft, Amazon, alphabet (Google)

At the right price targets, companies that are strong financially and stable for the long term but if mofos wanna gamble do you..that's not advice

I know nothing
Would it be better to buy an etf that tracks the top tech companies

1 Amazon stock is 3400 dollars :bryan:

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
There was never a time where gme was a safe bet, because there was always going to be some cheating behind the scenes from these rich fuks and their partners. The momentum is all messed up and people are selling. It would be nice to see it go back up, but I'm doubting it.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
There was never a time where gme was a safe bet, because there was always going to be some cheating behind the scenes from these rich fuks and their partners. The momentum is all messed up and people are selling. It would be nice to see it go back up, but I'm doubting it.

we gotta see how this turns out the hedges cant stay shorting stocks forever...:wtf: people are still buying gamestop stock it has to rebound...:francis: I want to see how it ends up the end of this week...

Jimmy from Linkedin

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Managing Director at Breh & Breh, Inc
i think the hedges covered their initial positions with shorts on the way up and from $400 down to the present moment. This is a very lackluster ending to this very rousing saga. I am absolutely interested in what the hell Ryan Cohen has to say after all of this.

If the squeeze has truly been squoze and it went by with a whimper instead of a bang, I think the people might turn on gamestop and blame them for not moving the price or doing something that could've given the people hope, despite it being illegal because of the radio silence prior to their earnings call on the 25th of next month.

There is still potential, but that potential is looking really really slim

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
https://techxplore.com/news/2021-02-nokia-vodafone-showcase-record-breaking-gigabit.html

Nokia and Vodafone have announced the successful trial of a new passive optical network (PON) technology capable of delivering speeds up to 100 gigabits per second (Gb/s) on a single wavelength 10 times faster than the most advanced networks available today.

Nokia and Vodafone breakthrough just made your fibre broadband look embarrassingly slow

A BREAKTHROUGH new technology developed by Nokia and Vodafone could soon allow you to download a Hollywood movie in the blink of an eye.

Should we be putting bread down on Nokia brehs? :lupe:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Should we be putting bread down on Nokia brehs? :lupe:

If you feeling it, do your research and put something on it...

U should always leave space for "lotto stocks" imo

Those are the high risk high reward ones where if it pops, you see big money...

But you gotta stay on it research wise and have your own strategy for these kind of stocks..

These stocks are very volatile:mjgrin:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
i think the hedges covered their initial positions with shorts on the way up and from $400 down to the present moment. This is a very lackluster ending to this very rousing saga. I am absolutely interested in what the hell Ryan Cohen has to say after all of this.

If the squeeze has truly been squoze and it went by with a whimper instead of a bang, I think the people might turn on gamestop and blame them for not moving the price or doing something that could've given the people hope, despite it being illegal because of the radio silence prior to their earnings call on the 25th of next month.

There is still potential, but that potential is looking really really slim
Eh this happens often enough. It isn't nothing super out of the ordinary. Same thing happened with VW(I think) and Hertz in the last few years. I'm pretty sure its more too.