The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I gotta admit its impressive how easily they killed this movement....

This shyt never stood a chance. In hindsight we were warned that this wasnt going to end well. They literally told us, take those little profits and run. Whoever didnt listen is hurting right now, because you are so far in the red that you have to hold.

Ain’t shyt impressive bout them breaking the law and telling brokerages to shyt on their customers :gucci:

Impressive would have been using investment strategies we know nothing about to get things back in their favor.

If anything this shows they don’t even have actual skill at what they claim to be experts at :unimpressed:

Last edited:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Too late for SAVA:patrice: I still aint' sold AMC:mjgrin:

i disagree. it crossed 60 with no signs of slowing down. i got some more in the 50s

of course itll eventually dip but the breakthrough is huge and its just on phase 2 completion. if that gets fda approval itll go to like 200 or 300

Daps
Cry about a rigged system then act surprised when that same system kicks your ass brehs
It’s crazy. They fully acknowledge the fukk shyt, but are still yelling “diamond hands”.

Talking about “buy the dip”... even if you truly believed that, it would make more sense to have sold at 300 when it was plummeting and buying back in 100 if you truly believed it would rise again. nikkas lost half their investment over internet slogans. Its mind boggling.

nikkas calling AMC a long term investment as if it’s not way over priced. That shyt could EASILY drop back to its prepump price.