The Boys: Season 4 | Prime Video | *Assassination Run | Season Finale Out Now

Daps
They don't know a nikka with no eye holes in his mask is blind :ohhh:

They think he's super-powered more than likely. No one would ever assume that a dude beating as much ass as he does is blind. It's why his secret identity works so well. No one would ever guess it.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
They think he's super-powered more than likely. No one would ever assume that a dude beating as much ass as he does is blind. It's why his secret identity works so well. No one would ever guess it.
That would literally be my first guess as every single other hero and villian has eye holes... Then that same 5 block radius got a blind lawyer who's always right and always winning some shyt... I'd be like, maybe he's blind

That's comic book fluff that they try and make look stupid on The Boys

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Unless I completely misinterpreted that plane scene, that tweet is off base with what Homelander was implying.

It’s not that the weight of the plane was too heavy for him to lift but that contrary to comic book physics, you can’t evenly distribute your force on a gigantic structure 100x your size like a plane… the plane would just bend, snap and collapse around you.

Basically it was a jab at the shyt they have Superman do where he safely lands a plane or skyscraper in turbulent skies and the object maintains its structure.

Its more than just the physics...It also shows that Homelander is unwilling to TRY to find a solution, because he simply doesn't care enough :manny: .
He may not have been able to realistically 'lift' the plane, but if he were properly motivated I'm sure he could have found a way to 'steer' it.

I think the scene was supposed to be more about the character, than the limitations of his power.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Its more than just the physics...It also shows that Homelander is unwilling to TRY to find a solution, because he simply doesn't care enough :manny: .
He may not have been able to realistically 'lift' the plane, but if he were properly motivated I'm sure he could have found a way to 'steer' it.

I think the scene was supposed to be more about the character, than the limitations of his power.
Obviously, but that's beside the point of what the tweet was talking about*.
Also, trying to steer it (or anything that involves applying force) would naturally lead to the same result, was the insinuation... so i don't think that was the point. It was more-so him not wanting to even save the individual children as the passengers suggested (which was feasible) bc it would be bad publicity that he failed to save everyone, is what was damning about the character compared to how an actual hero would act if faced with a hopeless situation.

That to me was the big take away from that scene and why it was magnificently infamous: when you can't save everyone or even most, what does a hero do? Homelander says fukk all that bc i gotta keep my approval ratings up.

*Granted and side note, it's also dumb for anyone to say Homelander could solo the entire Justice League, when the Justice League includes his conceptual equivalent (Superman), but i digress.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That would literally be my first guess as every single other hero and villian has eye holes... Then that same 5 block radius got a blind lawyer who's always right and always winning some shyt... I'd be like, maybe he's blind

Bullshyt

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps

Gen V finale will include a 'handoff' to The Boys season 4​

Now that we know the college spinoff has been renewed, producer Eric Kripke suggests "The Boys" season 4 will also have a handoff to "Gen V" season 2.

By
Nick Romano

Published on October 20, 2023

Now that we know Gen V will definitely be coming back for season 2, let's talk about how this show will be connecting to the mothership series.

Eric Kripke, who showruns The Boys and oversees the college-set spinoff, tells EW that the Gen V season 1 finale will tie in to the events of The Boys season 4. "I don't think it's a spoiler to say that, by the end of season 1 of Gen V, there's a handoff to season 4 of The Boys," Kripke says in an interview conducted before the season 2 announcement. "Then whenever we break season 4 of The Boys, there will be a handoff to the hopeful season 2 of Gen V."

The Boys finished filming season 4 in Toronto back in April. Claudia Doumit, who appears on both shows, previously told EW that Gen V will "tee up a lot of stuff that's going to happen in season 4 for The Boys."

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
F-bU_MVWQAEYhrk

F-bU_MTWoAAUsSI

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
They're already putting this Firecracker supe in COD

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
The Boys: Mexico spinoff in the works
The Boys universe is expanding yet again with The Boys: Mexico, a new series offshoot from Blue Beetle writer Gareth Dunnet-Alcocer, Deadline has learned. Diego Luna and Gael García Bernal are set to executive produce and are considering taking on acting roles though neither would be major roles, sources shared exclusively with Deadline.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY