The Boys: Season 4 | Prime Video | *Assassination Run | Season Finale Out Now

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps

They cheating with this word search. :skip: But at least The Deep's Choctopus Puffs are swimmingly delicious. :dame:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Unless I completely misinterpreted that plane scene, that tweet is off base with what Homelander was implying.

It’s not that the weight of the plane was too heavy for him to lift but that contrary to comic book physics, you can’t evenly distribute your force on a gigantic structure 100x your size like a plane… the plane would just bend, snap and collapse around you.

Basically it was a jab at the shyt they have Superman do where he safely lands a plane or skyscraper in turbulent skies and the object maintains its structure.

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
I'm loving it right now.. I really do hate the weekly episode thing. I feel like streaming channels baited us into the binge thing and now fukking us up making us watch like network TV
Research showed that the binging doesn't stand the time of the media cycle. Once it's binged, whether it's 6-13 episodes, it's over and people move on. So they go back to the weekly release model and people have to keep watching, talking and tweeting.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Unless I completely misinterpreted that plane scene, that tweet is off base with what Homelander was implying.

It’s not that the weight of the plane was too heavy for him to lift but that contrary to comic book physics, you can’t evenly distribute your force on a gigantic structure 100x your size like a plane… the plane would just bend, snap and collapse around you.

Basically it was a jab at the shyt they have Superman do where he safely lands a plane or skyscraper in turbulent skies and the object maintains its structure.
That's exactly what they meant... They also make sure to shyt on comic book tropes, even their own... Homelander speaking to Black Mask, "I know you better than everyone... I mean I can see all your emotions right on your face... Cause I have X-ray vision I can see right through it" Basically destroying the dumb ass twist from The Boys Comic cause why couldn't he have seen it was a clone the whole time

Same with Daredevil when he claps his ears... Like why hasn't anyone just done that?

Daps
That's exactly what they meant... They also make sure to shyt on comic book tropes, even their own... Homelander speaking to Black Mask, "I know you better than everyone... I mean I can see all your emotions right on your face... Cause I have X-ray vision I can see right through it" Basically destroying the dumb ass twist from The Boys Comic cause why couldn't he have seen it was a clone the whole time

Same with Daredevil when he claps his ears... Like why hasn't anyone just done that?

Cause no one knows Daredevil is blind. :dead:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Research showed that the binging doesn't stand the time of the media cycle. Once it's binged, whether it's 6-13 episodes, it's over and people move on. So they go back to the weekly release model and people have to keep watching, talking and tweeting.
Yea I know why but it's my self interests... Don't sell me on streaming being the best cause you can just binge then just turn into network tv before my eyes