The Boys: Season 4 | Prime Video | *Assassination Run | Season Finale Out Now

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
They could finally be doing the comic.. But they kinda ruined the possibility when Homelander said he can see clearly underneath the mask
I imagine they can easily lace noirs suit with the right material to prevent that.

Or they might just take things in a completely new direction. Hard to say.

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps

Shout out to Ashley with the new 7 month contract :dead: She's accomplished more in a few months than her predecessor did in years. :mjpls: She got enough money to cop that nice new wig to cover up that patchy dome.

Black Noir quietly conducting a critical mission overseas. :patrice:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
my post isn’t directed at you so skip the spoiler below as should anyone who hasn’t read the comic books

I wonder if they’ll use this opportunity to do the homelander clone/black noir thing

Between this and the random drops about an out of control Homelander during Season 3, IMO they're going to go in this direction

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How many more seasons can this show realistically have before it turns stale? Two? Maybe three?
Realistically this needs to be the last season. All 3 seasons have had the same ending and it's starting to look like they're stretching it because the show is popular and they don't want to end it

The reluctance to have a concise story because of greed is fukking up a lot of shows right now

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Realistically this needs to be the last season. All 3 seasons have had the same ending and it's starting to look like they're stretching it because the show is popular and they don't want to end it

The reluctance to have a concise story because of greed is fukking up a lot of shows right now
Yea this should honestly be it the comic didn't have THAT much going on to be able to stretch it this much. A lot of the major plot points have already happened.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I want to say something...

But I'm not....

I keep waiting for a pay off that will never come.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
How many more seasons can this show realistically have before it turns stale? Two? Maybe three?

Probably 2, but it’s not like this is a prestige TV show that needs to leave at the right time so I’d understand if they milked a lil longer and maybe introduce a few more Supes to the main cast. I’m sure this probably Prime’s most popular show now and was kind of the show that began to make them a force in streaming so I’m sure they probably not in a rush to end it