The Boys: Season 4 | Prime Video | *Assassination Run | Season Finale Out Now

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
2 episodes in and it still hits, but you can tell it's slowing down. already sick of Homelander Jr from last year, now we gotta deal with the awkward puburty years of bad acting.

i can't think of 2 characters who have slowed a great show down more than Frenchie and Kimiko. from almost day 1, every time they're on screen the show comes to a screeching halt. now they're giving Frenchie a gay love plot out of nowhere, which is gonna probably lead to his boyfriend getting killed, and 15 minutes of Kimiko consoling him in sign language before having her 1 actually good action sequence of the season.

I actually thought they was a thing (frenchie and kimiko) now they not, that's confusing asf to me...:dwillhuh:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I just watched the 1st epsisode .
What’s up with all excess gay and cuck content this season? :dahell:
Mother’s milk going out to search for his baby mamas cac ex boyfriend.
Butch wanting to take care of Homelanders son.
Frenchie making love to @Another Man.
episode 2 is top 5 most egregious mango episode :snoop:

homelander jr. is the woat :russ: kid voice is so weak.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Hollywood is a evil place

GPeUeqkawAA4AJf

:francis:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
the actress that plays starlight is honestly the weakest link out of all them. all her scenes are consistently a snooze fest.

It's the overt propaganda they pushing through her character arc. She won't wear anything sexy because of patriarchy, she's on the side of constant alphabet pr as well. It just makes you roll your eyes.
And her villain Sister Sage is just more interesting, the shows main downfall right now is the overly showing of nakedness by men. Nobody is trying to see all that. But we can't even get a tidy of any of the females

It's too preachy with its subconscious agenda, it's too see through

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
2 episodes in and it still hits, but you can tell it's slowing down. already sick of Homelander Jr from last year, now we gotta deal with the awkward puburty years of bad acting.

i can't think of 2 characters who have slowed a great show down more than Frenchie and Kimiko. from almost day 1, every time they're on screen the show comes to a screeching halt. now they're giving Frenchie a gay love plot out of nowhere, which is gonna probably lead to his boyfriend getting killed, and 15 minutes of Kimiko consoling him in sign language before having her 1 actually good action sequence of the season.
I fast forward pretty much every scene from them, no cap :pachaha:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I just watched the 1st epsisode .
What’s up with all excess gay and cuck content this season? :dahell:
Mother’s milk going out to search for his baby mamas cac ex boyfriend.
Butch wanting to take care of Homelanders son.
Frenchie making love to @Another Man.

Yeah the first 3 episodes were good outside of the excessive fakkit shyt.

I also don't like how they're doing MM.

They're making him incompetent.

Then the whole thing with his ex wife and him agreeing to rescue her MAGA cac husband.

If not for A-Train and Noir I would be leaning :mjpls: