The Boys: Season 4 | Prime Video | *Assassination Run | Season Finale Out Now

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I'm only one episode and it took me all day to finish. I am NOT feeling this direction AT ALL-- I mean breh... wtf was that bullshyt between the breh and his ex wife? YOUR daughter needs a father figure so can you find and talk to his white man??? :why: that's arguably the most batshyt feminist propaganda I've ever seen.
I also wanted to ask that question. Am I blanking on something from last season where MM cant talk to his daughter? I remember there was tension there. But if your daughter acting up talk to her. The mother could be making all that shyt up to get back with the white dude. No way am I gonna try the hunt down the right wing nutjob who is racist to put him back in my daughter's life. Also weird they had MM comment on the white dude's D and then focused on on it later.

and that ain't even the half the french dude was my favorite character, WHY THE fukk IS HE SUDDENLY BI :mindblown:
This nikka been bi. He had scenes in previous seasons that showed he wasnt an harlem resident

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just finished watching the 3rd episode and everyone on the team is dealing with something.

Frenchie fighting demons from his past and the demon in his pants :skip:

Kimoki struggling with her past as well, when she's not delivering carnage :picard:

Hughie has the most real life issues dealing with parent shyt

Butcher got 6 months to make Becca proud :sadcam:

MM dealing with being all the issues of being a leader.

Starlight, what can you say w/out being mean :francis:

Homelander is still as terrifying as ever though. And I like the new additions of Sista Sage and Firecracker. Deep and new Black Noire are bringing the comedy.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I just watched the 1st epsisode .
What’s up with all excess gay and cuck content this season? :dahell:
Mother’s milk going out to search for his baby mamas cac ex boyfriend.
Butch wanting to take care of Homelanders son.
Frenchie making love to @Another Man.
Fast forwarded through all that not from Harlem bs.