The Boys: Season 4 | Prime Video | *Assassination Run | Season Finale Out Now

Daps
Reppin
Dark Dimension
I think that sage woman has mild telepathic abilities... it feels like she can suggest things and people have been doing it. I'm on episode 2... btw...:patrice:
Come on breh… she’s the smartest person on Earth… despite her condescending tone, they clearly agree with a lot of her thoughts and ideas.. nothing indicates telepathy

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Does this show have any connection with supernatural?

k.png
.:what:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
2 episodes in and it still hits, but you can tell it's slowing down. already sick of Homelander Jr from last year, now we gotta deal with the awkward puburty years of bad acting.

i can't think of 2 characters who have slowed a great show down more than Frenchie and Kimiko. from almost day 1, every time they're on screen the show comes to a screeching halt. now they're giving Frenchie a gay love plot out of nowhere, which is gonna probably lead to his boyfriend getting killed, and 15 minutes of Kimiko consoling him in sign language before having her 1 actually good action sequence of the season.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I think that sage woman has mild telepathic abilities... it feels like she can suggest things and people have been doing it. I'm on episode 2... btw...:patrice:
Yeah, I'm thinking the same. It's like damn near everything she suggests, Homelander is down with it. Plus the way she was able to move around that Qanon/MAGA convention with nobody really tripping on her.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yeah, I'm thinking the same. It's like damn near everything she suggests, Homelander is down with it. Plus the way she was able to move around that Qanon/MAGA convention with nobody really tripping on her.

They say she understand enough about information to calculate the best probability of her decisions where it is "similar" to predicting the future

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
the actress that plays starlight is honestly the weakest link out of all them. all her scenes are consistently a snooze fest.