The Bloody Nine: Who else has Read The First Law Series?

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
120 pages in for 3rd book: "Last Arguents Of Kings".

Im enjoying it so much. Glotka was abdicted and still talking shyt lol. Logen killed them dudes on their sleep and what happened to Crow??????? Also Bethod was on his Darth Maul shyt? Had 9 Fingers killing at will lol i think Logen a demon, same vein as Ferro.
Glad to hear. It's really a special gem of a series. Hopefully if it's adapted that it's done correctly. Also keep us posted on your progress. The third book is a wild ride.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Glad to hear. It's really a special gem of a series. Hopefully if it's adapted that it's done correctly. Also keep us posted on your progress. The third book is a wild ride.
I cant wait to read it tonight before bed. Then Imma take a break from Abercrombie and start reading FIRE & BLOOD. I have all Abercrombie books regarding the 1st Law Series

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
You got any other books to put me on to where its violent as fukk?
Nothing super violent in particular (that I've personally read at least) comes to mind?

I've had people say the prince of thorns series is pretty dope thoughn and grimdark.

I can recommend plenty of stuff just nothing in particular thats extra brutal like what you're reading now.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Nothing super violent in particular (that I've personally read at least) comes to mind?

I've had people say the prince of thorns series is pretty dope thoughn and grimdark.

I can recommend plenty of stuff just nothing in particular thats extra brutal like what you're reading now.
What about stuff like "Rage Of The Dragons"?

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Well...Im in page 269 on "The Last Argument of Kings". And Im impressed how much Jezal gets hate. The man has dine nothing in all 3 books so far to be treated like this lol. But he is King now. Interesting how Abercrombie plays this. Also Glothka still hunting and searching out Beyaz is a bit much. Cause Glothka dont seem to realize he way in over his head. I have about 400 pages left. Im trying to read 3 to 5 chapters a day. Gonna read G.R.R.M "Fire And Blood" and next then some black authors and then come back to the next triology. Im starting ti enhiy reading like I did as a child.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
On page 524 and yea Practical Frost turning to a traitor and then Goyle dying was shocking...but now Moravia is dead and Sult is using occult to break one the Laws...Bayaz fukked over Yulwei man....smh...I hope my mans still living..but I doubt it. And King Bloody Nine!!!!!! I want him to kill Shivers just cause. Set an example. 146 pages to geaux to finish my triology of novels. May read another 50 pages before bed, read 125 today.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Whew! Finally finished the "The First Law: The Blade Itself, Before They Are Hanged and The Last Arguments of Kings" was a good series. Felt rushed in the 3rd book trying to tie all the loose ends together.

-Glothka turned into a simp, becoming a stepfather but atleast he has a drunkard to help him with his crippled lifestyle.mbetter than being found bloated, skin peeling and sun beaten floating down the docks.

-King Jezhal had 0 growth and felt like his arc was wasted just to being a puppet and being a son of a whore bought for 2 marks. I feel like Abercrombie made him his whipping boy. Really disappointed in his character. Atleast he gets to fukk a love sick Lesbian tho I guess.

-Logan "The Bloody Nine" was the only one who character was resolved. He ended as he started. Which means he can never escape his life as a killer and warrior. But he knows this...you gotta be realistic about these things....and you can neber have too many knives...

-West...why was around again? I hated his POV and found his character boring. A useless tie in for Glothka and Jezhal.

-Ferro the yella eyed demon...gotta love a femme fatale. From her introduction I knew Id love her. The star of the series if you ask me. Interested to see how the next 6 books use her.

-Bayaz is a muthafukka...he was really pulling all the strings. When he bytched Jezhal and gave him Crohns Disease.....maaaaan

Im not a reader at all unless its manga or comics so this the 1st series of books I read since I was a kid for leisure. Im keep reading daily as my life goal to just enjoy books again, cause tv is the idiot box. Anybody got any books to recommend..shoot them my way.