"The black community treats middle class black people with two parents like biracials"

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Not really. I mean sure, if you go to the hood you'll have some immature people (especially 25 and under) that might try to clown some black people if they perceive them as soft or not as familiar with hood culture.

But that's not black people in general, it's an immature subset and most outgrow that behavior by 30.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
True statement, unfortunately. Strange way to put it, but it works :ehh:

If you're a black person (FBA) who truly isn't on the stereotypical BS and didn't go through the stereotypical BS (single mother, parent strung out on drugs, raised in the projects/hood, etc.) there are black people (FBA), who just like white people, don't think that you're really black. :mjpls: You see it on this very board. :mjpls: Has nothing to do with middle-class black people being :mjpls: because in general, they're not. It's just hating. It is what it is. :manny:

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
shyt must be different in other cities because in NYC, anyone that grew up with money openly bragged about it and the poorer kids were the ostracized ones.

We made fun of EVERYTHING. One of my best friends grew up without his pops and dudes would always make fun of him for it.

Also, no one gave a fukk if you were biracial.

In fact, they typically got better treatment from what I remember. Being darkskin though was hard. Everyone roasted you for that.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Not really. I mean sure, if you go to the hood you'll have some immature people (especially 25 and under) that might try to clown some black people if they perceive them as soft or not as familiar with hood culture.

But that's not black people in general, it's an immature subset and most outgrow that behavior by 30.
Yes, while the mentality exists it's nowhere near the majority.