"The black community treats middle class black people with two parents like biracials"

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nah. Obama and Drake are two good examples.
Yep

Seems like some get treated well and others don't...No different than any other group.

I treat them how they treat me. If they are cool with me, then I treat them the same. If they are on some sometimey iish with me, then I leave then alone. Goes for the women as well..

I guess I don't interact with them enough to pay attention to how they are viewed and treated by other Blk ppl.. *shrugs*

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
any middle class or better black person that doesnt pretend to act like they have close ties to the hood or criminals is treated how?

if a black person has middle class values how do you think they would be looked at?

a black person saying "hard work is how you get ahead" is immediately hit with "bootstrap babble" comments
Middle class black people talk to other middle class black people and don’t care how the hood sees them if they’re grown.

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
Facts.
But this is way too counter narrative. You would have to get people to admit that we aren't as accepting of biracials as we say we are, before they could even understand the comparison

Last edited:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

He’s right. Most middle class black people work hard, raise their families, and mind their own business.:scust:

Most of the thugs and criminals who steal, kill and destroy their neighborhoods in their spare time come from poorer communities. But they’ll protect us from white supremacists if a race war breaks out so they are needed.