"The black community treats middle class black people with two parents like biracials"

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
This is true though.

Hood rappers earn the highest respect and praise in the black community.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Reminds me when that chiraq demon was like “we both black men right?” To a cop :mjlol:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Middle class black people talk to other middle class black people and don’t care how the hood sees them if they’re grown.
Basically, if you are working hard trying to get ahead and actually succeeding and someone hates on that they sound stupid and their opinion is not considered. That's the goal, staying in the hood broke and fukked up is not desirable even to people broke and fukked up.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas got to stop crying on social media, shyt is so lame. Also wasn't the narrative that black people kissed mixed peoples asses too much?
Yeah that was what I was think when I seen this thread the whole colorism thing that people be saying we have a problem with.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Facts.
But this is way too counter narrative. You would have to get people to admit that we aren't as accepting of biracials as we say we are, before they could even understand the comparison
:patrice:I have seen multiple threads and posts on the coli and even on twitter or x criticizing Black American ADOS/FBA for stilling going by the one drop rule and accepting bifacials.

KamikazePilot

Superstar
Daps
It’s unfortunate but I’ve had the conversation with a lot of Black people and a lot see blackness=struggle and if you’re not struggling or not from a bad area or act a certain type of way that you’re not “really” Black and a lot of people have this mentality.

Not saying that Upper Class black people also don’t have this mentality which is why they will cosplay and caricature lower class black people to feel more “authentically” Black.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Most of those "middle class" blacks are the same people that move to all white neighborhoods and send their kids to all white schools and think regular black people want to be them. And if you notice its only a certain type of middle class blacks that even say this shyt on social media anyway :mjlol:

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Exhibit A.

fukk them though. There's old posts on this forum, and the one prior, of me bytching, complaining and trying to figure out how to claw my way out of poverty.

So fukk them. I know what it took and I give back when I can.
glad you were able to better your situation and want to help others who were in your previous situation