The Black Community Is Probably the Worst It’s Ever Been

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I dont think an individual tutoring someonenis going to bring about some larger systemic change but I agree with the sentiment too many talkers and mot enough doers. Then again they probably just dont care thay much.

I didn't imply that, we have work to do in the meanwhile and that should be a good portion of the focus.

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
If you think about it:

- crack never got handled, it blew out of proportion to the point where entire black communities communities were ruined, then gentrified with non-black people.

- black people in this country have one of the lowest wealth rates in this country’s history and we are massively over leveraged in debt

-the police force, along with every non-black person (including some black people) is trained to see us as a threat

-the liberal political system has muddied our genuine issues with diversionary anti-black rhetoric disguised as “progressive” culture

-rap culture propaganda by media enterprises with the glorification of the death of black males and rampant consumerism plagues mainstream culture worldwide

-an entire generation of black men is missing through systemic racism mainly imprisonment through the (school to prison pipeline) and homicide due to the aforementioned social problems

-there is a broken family structure in this country as a result of the aforementioned points mainly the lack of black men and systemic economic disenfranchisement

-immigrants, both black and non, exploit our position, thrive off of un-utilized opportunities as a result of a complete breakdown of our communities and lack of resources building wealth for their own communities while ignoring and holding negative beliefs towards AA communities

-Even other black people (Africans and Caribbeans) hold deep racist negative views towards AAs, blaming us for our position within this system of white supremacy. There is zero empathy or understanding for the plight of African Americans in this country, only content, disdain, and disrespect

-the mental health of black men in this country is the lowest it’s ever been just due to the weight of all of these social problems. This one I know first hand from me and the brehs I know. We all struggled with mental health as a result of being black in fukked up ass country.

/endrant
Agree with everything except the 2nd and 3rd to last. You definitely have allies

The problem comes from the immigrant inability to see that the plight of Black people is something entirely unique BUT there are also some members in ADOS, not among the educated class, who refuse to see that some aspects of the ADOS plight comes from the active prusuance of ignorant modes of living. Even if those choices are largely promoted by the factors you described before that (Which are all correct btw), a lot of times theres an unwillingness to see certain alternatives.
Like why is Boskoe a 50 year old gang member?

But outside of that, I agree with you.
My answer to this and many won't like to hear it - is that only Islam can save ADOS. It is the only system that provides the discipline needed to gain knowledge of self, stay away from the MOUNTAINS of traps that white America has set for ADOS, and remove the demonic entities that have infiltrated black entertainment, society, and daily life. I don't mean the Masonic Islam started by Elijah Muhammad that murdered Malcolm and continues to be run by the Boule. But authentic Islam of worshipping Allah and following a pristine path towards him. Without that, you will have white people making the 400 year old plight of Black people about "black transwomen" who choose to wholeheartedly accept a demonic lifestyle and making the plight of ADOS about "intersectionality".

Without the wholesale acceptance of Islam by ADOS, I can guarantee that white America's demonic plan for Black America will be realized. .

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Agree with everything except the 2nd and 3rd to last. You definitely have allies

The problem comes from the immigrant inability to see that the plight of Black people is something entirely unique BUT there are also some members in ADOS, not among the educated class, who refuse to see that some aspects of the ADOS plight comes from the active prusuance of ignorant modes of living. Even if those choices are largely promoted by the factors you described before that (Which are all correct btw), a lot of times theres an unwillingness to see certain alternatives.
Like why is Boskoe a 50 year old gang member?

But outside of that, I agree with you.
My answer to this and many won't like to hear it - is that only Islam can save ADOS. It is the only system that provides the discipline needed to gain knowledge of self, stay away from the MOUNTAINS of traps that white America has set for ADOS, and remove the demonic entities that have infiltrated black entertainment, society, and daily life. I don't mean the Masonic Islam started by Elijah Muhammad that murdered Malcolm and continues to be run by the Boule. But authentic Islam of worshipping Allah and following a pristine path towards him. Without that, you will have white people making the 400 year old plight of Black people about "black transwomen" who choose to wholeheartedly accept a demonic lifestyle and making the plight of ADOS about "intersectionality".

Without the wholesale acceptance of Islam by ADOS, I can guarantee that white America's demonic plan for Black America will be realized. .

What about the racist history of Islam as a religion? Particularly in the Arab world and its use as a system of control for “black” people throughout history in that geographical area as well as in Africa for strategic trade routes. They sent missionaries to sub-Saharan Africa, same as they did with Christianity. There’s a lot to unpack when it comes to Islam. I get what you are saying tho - the spiritual connection between us is lacking.

Seems like you’re trading one evil (Christianity) for another. Why not create a new religion in its entirety instead of relying on one plagued with racist followers? Africa is an incredibly diverse place and there are numerous ancestral religions that were purposely erased by non-black actors.

If we did rely on a religion as a people, it would have to be one of our own creation. Solely of our own where no one can claim it but us.

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
One of the main issues is that we can’t get out of our own way. There are so many branches to this problem tree that need solving. It almost always devolves into infighting.

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
What about the racist history of Islam as a religion? Particularly in the Arab world and its use as a system of control for “black” people throughout history in that geographical area. There’s a lot to unpack when it comes to Islam. I get what you are saying tho - the spiritual connection between us is lacking.

Seems like you’re trading one evil (Christianity) for another. Why not create a new religion in its entirety instead of relying on one plagued with racist followers? Africa is an incredibly diverse place and there are numerous ancestral religions that were purposely erased by non-black actors.

If we did rely on a religion as a people, it would have to be one of our own creation. Solely of our own where no one can claim it but us.
I'm Glad you asked that and I recommend for you to watch BBC's History of Africa with Zeinab Badawi, the episode about "Coasts and Conquerors", "Desert Kingdoms" and "Islam in Africa".

First of all, I have to say that from a paradigm, its important for me to admit that I come from the perspective that Islam and Muhammad are the truth and that there are far too many miracles that have happened at his hand and that the message is too pristine to deny and that the transformation it evoked in countless nations is too powerful but to acknowledge. So the last sence is something that I necessarily have to disagree with.

After that, however, you have to look at what ISLAM has done for soceities rather than what Arabs have done to people. Without a doubt, the Zanzibar slave trade in East Africa was something based off of profit - but not religion. Look at the manner in which the slavery was conducted and the social system that surrounds it. The European TransAtlantic slavery, and the legal systems surrounding it, was based on the understanding that black people were cursed (hamitic myth), that there was a white man's burden to "save" us, and that we were not human. Because of that, you see that slavery became something that was hereditary. A Black person was, by the European mantle, something that was to be perpetually owned because of a supposed defect in their being.

Now with respect to Islam (and not Arabs), the means of slavery can only come about in one way - which was by virtue of wars fought with a specific religious purpose that resulted in Prisoners of War. The idea of a slave raid, by default, is HARAM (in Islam). Capturing people for the sole sake of making them slaves is IMPERMISSIBLE in ISlam, whereas this was the case with European slavery. I am not saying that Arabs did not do it, but what is the stance of Islam on that matter. The stance, categorically, is that it is forbidden.

Now the stance of Islam on the enslavement of people and their enfranchisement, irrespective of what race they may be and pursuant to those battles that are fought, is that they are to be freed for a myriad of reasons. If someone breaks an oath, he is to free a slave. Allah says that righteousness is to Free a slave (Surah Baqarah, 177); he says that the difficult path that gains reward is to feed the hungry and Free slaves (Surah Balad, 13). So there is a religious reward attached to perpetually freeing slaves in Islam in the same way as one might get a reward for fasting, praying and giving charity. What this entails is that the worldview of Islam is that slavery is to be deleted because you cannot enslave a human being; all slaves must necessarily result from a religious conflict.

Thereafter, you look at the view of Islam towards slaves - are they human beings or not. Unequivocally, you will see that the dehumanization of European slavery in making it that you are not a human being is absent from the treatment of POWs as slaves in Islam. Islam sees slaves as a social caste by chance that is to be freed gradually and once freed, they cannot be re-enslaved. It is for this reason that you will see countless rulers and scholars in Islam whose direct fathers or mothers were slaves at one point (i.e. The Jannissaries).

Beyond that facade that Iblis throws in our face to make us forget the kernel of truth, What does Islam do for a society? The first thing is that it directs them towards their maker, which - in my opinion - completely lacks in the brainwashed gangster culture rap youngsters of drill music. They are not aware of the fact that they came from something and they will return to something, and that this life is something in between. This is the product of a generation of Psyops by white America. But when you tilt someone towards the belief that there is a being who created them and will hold them accountable, they necessarily begin to reflect on their actions in life.

Secondly, it removes - through belief in consequences and through social reinforcement - the profundity towards certain forms of degeneracy put there by white people to destroy us. Look in Africa, for example, at the HIV rate by religion. The HIV rate for countries North down to Senegal is virtually zero and on the east down to Tanzania is virtually zero, whereas below that the rates get to as high as 30 and 40%. The difference between the two regions is not that one is richer than the other, because they are all poor, but because the Northern Half (including the black countries) are all Muslim and therefore certain acts of debauchery are not permitted such as anal sex, fornication, and homosexuality. People can still engage it obviously but it does not become the social issue that it would have been.

Imagine, for example, If African-Americans had been Muslim at the time that crack hit. There would not have been a crack epidemic because Islam bans drinking and all other forms of intoxicants. If someone is not permited to drink and its a social taboo, whats the likelihood of that person turning to crack? Similar arguments can be made for murder, rape, and all sorts of other things.

Finally, Islam is a religion that encourages scholarship. The very first verse revealed to the Prophet, an unlettered man, was "Read". And you will see through the Hausa, the Kuntas, the Soninke and the Mandinke, that all African tribes that came to Islam in West Africa became dominant forces because of the scholarship that it breeds by encouraging you to go towards knowledge. That has been stunted in the past 200 years because we have all been affected by colonialism; but the African American community is best poised to take advantage of that because it is situated in America but the perpetual psychological and spiritual operations make it unable to take advantage of the opportunities that white America superficially declares to be equitable.

I believe that the problem, fundamentally, is that ADOS has been taken away from the legacy of Islam that washed over West Africa between 1000 and 1500 and created a spiritual soundness in Black people that simply was superimposed on our already spiritual nature. The European believes in the positvist materialist paradigm, meaning that he only believes in that which he can touch. By virtue of that, he is willing to destroy himself in the next life to have superiority in this life. ADOS can avoid that through Islam because I can guarantee that if ADOS continues to be spiritually blind both to the true reality of events and to the situation they are in, the Europeans will take them on a handplate directly to the Anti-Christ, to Iblis, and ultimately to loss in this life and the next life.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
What makes this hard for me is that it’s difficult to even get accurate intel on our community to focus on what should be fixed. They lie on us so much that you don’t know what to believe, which is a part of the problem.
Black Politicians are a big hindrance.

I bolded the text because they are more politician than they are Black.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Fourth Reich is already here.

network and build esoteric relationships globally and we might get out.

take control of your resources and be ahead of these old fukks economically