The Black Community Is Probably the Worst It’s Ever Been

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Why should i care about some other “black community” I don’t live there
What do you get out of holding that belief?

You pretty much just said “I’m not poor, why the fukk should I give a fukk about poor disenfranchised black people”

Are you a child of immigrant parents?

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
i believe slavery/post-slavery were worst.

Nah. If you were on a plantation slaving away from birth to 40 and then all of a sudden you were free you wouldn't know your next move and you'd have to figure out how to live. It would take some time to get everything together.

Most of the pitfalls today are easily identifiable but are ignored until we need something to blame. Like it's 2021 and people are still smoking crack. We going on 40 years of the worst thing to hit the black community still going strong.

KamikazePilot

Superstar
Daps

You pretty much just said “I’m not poor, why the fukk should I give a fukk about poor disenfranchised black people”

Hell no My families been here forever but what can i realistically do for those poor black people in the hood i can’t do shyt.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
So how do we fix it ?
I don’t have enough energy to try and “fix it.” I pour my soul into my family and those closest around me to keep them on the straight and narrow. Too many nikkas too far gone though. You try and help some young brehs and they take offense. Too many community organizers try to do better end up fukking dead because of it. I’m okay with being selfish and caring about only me and mine :yeshrug:

cole phelps

Superstar
Daps
I don’t have enough energy to try and “fix it.” I pour my soul into my family and those closest around me to keep them on the straight and narrow. Too many nikkas too far gone though. You try and help some young brehs and they take offense. Too many community organizers try to do better end up fukking dead because of it. I’m okay with being selfish and caring about only me and mine :yeshrug:
Honestly we prob need a small minority of our smartest/entrepreneurial brehs who want to change things to group together and get something poppin everyone else just gonna have to follow along or just get left behind

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Too many nikkas tell you it's not the White Man fault.

Then turn around and call you a Trump supporter when you don't vote for the White Man.:mjlol::dead:

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
If you think about it:

- crack never got handled, it blew out of proportion to the point where entire black communities communities were ruined, then gentrified with non-black people.

- black people in this country have one of the lowest wealth rates in this country’s history and we are massively over leveraged in debt

-the police force, along with every non-black person (including some black people) is trained to see us as a threat

-the liberal political system has muddied our genuine issues with diversionary anti-black rhetoric disguised as “progressive” culture

-rap culture propaganda by media enterprises with the glorification of the death of black males and rampant consumerism plagues mainstream culture worldwide

-an entire generation of black men is missing through systemic racism mainly imprisonment through the (school to prison pipeline) and homicide due to the aforementioned social problems

-there is a broken family structure in this country as a result of the aforementioned points mainly the lack of black men and systemic economic disenfranchisement

-immigrants, both black and non, exploit our position, thrive off of un-utilized opportunities as a result of a complete breakdown of our communities and lack of resources building wealth for their own communities while ignoring and holding negative beliefs towards AA communities

-Even other black people (Africans and Caribbeans) hold deep racist negative views towards AAs, blaming us for our position within this system of white supremacy. There is zero empathy or understanding for the plight of African Americans in this country, only content, disdain, and disrespect

-the mental health of black men in this country is the lowest it’s ever been just due to the weight of all of these social problems. This one I know first hand from me and the brehs I know. We all struggled with mental health as a result of being black in fukked up ass country.

/endrant

And folks with knowledge keep talking instead putting the work to help less fortunate. Y'all get past theory for change to occur. If your ass ain't working, go help somebody. go tutor, or put some time into homeless,etc.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

Get your all random black people self outta here. Nobody in the real world gives a dang about all black people. That's some Internet sounds good talking point. People care about their own family and friends for the most part. I don't want to see nothing happen to other black people but I'll never act like I care about every person because they happen to be black. That is phony talk IMO.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
And folks with knowledge keep talking instead putting the work to help less fortunate. Y'all get past theory for change to occur. If your ass ain't working, go help somebody. go tutor, or put some time into homeless,etc.
I dont think an individual tutoring someonenis going to bring about some larger systemic change but I agree with the sentiment too many talkers and mot enough doers. Then again they probably just dont care thay much.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA