The Black Community Is Probably the Worst It’s Ever Been

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
If you think about it:

- crack never got handled, it blew out of proportion to the point where entire black communities communities were ruined, then gentrified with non-black people.

- black people in this country have one of the lowest wealth rates in this country’s history and we are massively over leveraged in debt

-the police force, along with every non-black person (including some black people) is trained to see us as a threat

-the liberal political system has muddied our genuine issues with diversionary anti-black rhetoric disguised as “progressive” culture

-rap culture propaganda by media enterprises with the glorification of the death of black males and rampant consumerism plagues mainstream culture worldwide

-an entire generation of black men is missing through systemic racism mainly imprisonment through the (school to prison pipeline) and homicide due to the aforementioned social problems

-there is a broken family structure in this country as a result of the aforementioned points mainly the lack of black men and systemic economic disenfranchisement

-immigrants, both black and non, exploit our position, thrive off of un-utilized opportunities as a result of a complete breakdown of our communities and lack of resources building wealth for their own communities while ignoring and holding negative beliefs towards AA communities

-Even other black people (Africans and Caribbeans) hold deep racist negative views towards AAs, blaming us for our position within this system of white supremacy. There is zero empathy or understanding for the plight of African Americans in this country, only content, disdain, and disrespect

-the mental health of black men in this country is the lowest it’s ever been just due to the weight of all of these social problems. This one I know first hand from me and the brehs I know. We all struggled with mental health as a result of being black in fukked up ass country.

/endrant

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Ok are you referring to “the black community” or about AA community? Because you state the black community initially and go on the differentiate and place the concept of them and us later in your post. And I think what’s detrimental to the black community is people striving to cause division among black people.

King

Daps
Ok are you referring to “the black community” or about AA community? Because you state the black community initially and go on the differentiate and place the concept of them and us later in your post. And I think what’s detrimental to the black community is people striving to cause division among black people.
The division is necessary because the mindset of brought about by non-AAs. There would be no problem if those who come to this country don’t respect AAs. Which is true.

I’m not being disingenuous when I make that distinction. I am simply pointing out how things really are, of course I would love for there to be a Pan-Africanist utopia where Africans used their collective wealth to uplift us here in this country. But that simply isn’t the case. It would naive to ignore just how much of a factor immigration is especially within the vulnerable Black Community.
There is no one black “community” the black community I live in is the richest and most educated in the country shout of my DMV Moco, PG county, NoVa nikkas:banderas::salute:
That is an incredibly small percentage of all places in this country and don’t forget a lot of those communities are segregated with hoods all around them. Probably in the top 1% of all black cities.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
The division is necessary because the mindset of brought about by non-AAs. There would be no problem if those who come to this country don’t respect AAs. Which is true.

That is an incredibly small percentage of all places in this country and don’t forget a lot of those communities are segregated with hoods all around them. Probably in the top 1% of all black cities.

It is kind of ironic that somebody named KingZimbabwe is actually anti-African. And your view point on black immigrants is ridiculous, so all black immigrants fall under one hive mind meanwhile AA differ in view points and one doesn’t equate the lot?

King

Daps
It is kind of ironic that somebody named KingZimbabwe is actually anti-African. And your view point on black immigrants is ridiculous, so all black immigrants fall under one hive mind meanwhile AA differ in view points and one doesn’t equate the lot?
Don’t be obtuse, you’re making a false comparison I never made. And I am not Anti-African, it is that in the context of African immigrants many of them uphold and are subscribed to the system of white supremacy that has indirect and direct effects on the AA population in this country.

On average this is the case, most immigrants afr woefully unaware and unempathic towards the plight of AA. Anti-Black beliefs are pervasive worldwide. For most, the primary motivation in immigrating is to create wealth and opportunity at any cost, with complete disregard for the people. They come here to work the system.

Just ask someone who isn’t lying to you. I’m seriously not going to debate this topic with you, it’s an open secret.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah it’s obvious rap is one of the most effective arms of white supremacy. It glorifies killing, stealing, drug use, dealing drugs and consumerism to the point it’s worshipped. Even when you see Black people with a little money they still in reality broke af because they spend it on clothes shoes, cars etc. I was in the barbershop the other day and their was 4 barbers 30+ in their and they were talking about Jordan’s and yeezys as if they were gold bricks. One dude bragged about buying a pair online and then claiming they never got it and got their money back. One dude said his friend did the same thing with a 1500 Gucci order. Commit bank fraud for fabrics brehs

KamikazePilot

Superstar
Daps

I’m not being disingenuous when I make that distinction. I am simply pointing out how things really are, of course I would love for there to be a Pan-Africanist utopia where Africans used their collective wealth to uplift us here in this country. But that simply isn’t the case. It would naive to ignore just how much of a factor immigration is especially within the vulnerable Black Community.

Why should i care about some other “black community” I don’t live there