The biggest flaw with ALL of these Marvel movies has been the struggle villians

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Iron Man - mostly an origin flick and the obligatory cliché villain. One final showdown which was cliché and underwhelming. Movie was dope despite the lack of a super villain

Iron Man 2 - tried to make it too much about Tony Stark. While he carried the first Iron Man, you can't expect RDJ to do it again. it works in an origins movie but you need a proper villain to keep people engaged. A :flabbynsick: Mickey Rourke just didn't do it and neither did Starks competitor.

The Incredible Hulk - There was no real villain until the last 15 minutes of the film

Thor - Another origins movie so its not really about the villain but this wasn't even an origins because Thor went from a kid to a man in like 2 minutes. The ice giants didn't really do shyt and even though Loki was the main villain, he wasn't as charismatic as he was in Thor 2 or The Avengers for that matter.

Captain American - another origins flick, but they could've done way more with Red Skull. shyt was disappointing. They focused way too much on captain American.

The Avengers - This movie could've been epic but again, the real villains where weak as fukk.

Iron Man 3 - This movie played out like a damn 2 part TV show. This could've been an Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D episode. Villain weak and predictable

Thor 2 - Finally a dope villain but they still emphasized mundane shyt like Thor's relationship with Portman.

I hope they don't fukk up Thanos. The One thing I give Nolan credit for (even though his movies suck) its he knows how to create a proper villain, BUT he still somehow manages to fukk up movies.

And its not just Marvel, most comic book movies don't know how to create a proper villain. Some of the best good vs. evil movies I've watched had dope villains.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
DC been the opposite, tho, so you see how that's working out for them :snoop:

the Joker in TDK was the best villain but he was forced to save a weak movie. A good villain is one you don't want to lose and you sometimes root for just to keep the story/plot going. Loki has been Marvels best villain but because of their storylines you can only use him but so much.

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually, he made a great point.

-He just said Loki was Marvel's best villain but said The Avengers had a weak villain? :dahell: For one, Loki was great in The Avengers and the movie was epic

-Said a movie about Captain America focused too much on Captain America. :dahell: Hugo Weaving was a dope Red Skull. Not phenomenal, but damn good.

-Called Micky Rourke :flabbynsick: which is wrong. If anything, he was dope but under used. Doesn't mean he was weak, he was good, but the final battle was anti climatic. I don't blame that on the villain, I blame that on the director/writers.

-Called TDK night a weak movie. :ufdup: So you know to take this idiot's opinion with a grain of salt.

Marvel is focusing on their heroes rather than the villains which is fine.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
They're building towards something. If they give it all away early what's the point of making the other 11 movies?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
-He just said Loki was Marvel's best villain but said The Avengers had a weak villain? :dahell: For one, Loki was great in The Avengers and the movie was epic

-Said a movie about Captain America focused too much on Captain America. :dahell: Hugo Weaving was a dope Red Skull. Not phenomenal, but damn good.

-Called Micky Rourke :flabbynsick: which is wrong. If anything, he was dope but under used. Doesn't mean he was weak, he was good, but the final battle was anti climatic. I don't blame that on the villain, I blame that on the director/writers.

-Called TDK night a weak movie. :ufdup: So you know to take this idiot's opinion with a grain of salt.

Marvel is focusing on their heroes rather than the villains which is fine.

- Loki was a pawn in Avengers. he technically wasn't the main villain. he didn't really do shyt for most of the movie. His goons spent most of the movie prepping the portal and he was locked up on the hover carrier. Banner was Hulk for 5 minutes. Thor didn't really do shyt and neither did Captain America. They didn't really have much to do until the tachoochie came down and that was at the end of the movie.

- Red Skull was dope... BUT HE DIDN'T GET ENOUGH SCREEN TIME. They focused on Captain America too damn much. He didn't start actually fighting until 1/2 way through the movie damn near. Too much down time and not enough Red Skull.

- Rouke was :flabbynsick: in Iron Man 2. He was a struggle villain. he spent most of the movie building drones by himself and programing code :mindblown: Again, because they didn't properly incorporate the villain we were left with too much Tony Stark downtime.

- Ledger MADE TDK what it was. 2 Face was 2 Face for 10 minutes before he got killed, and Wayne simping over ugly ass Maggie Gyllinghall was :scusthov: The ONLY parts of the movie that were dope were the action shots in Japan... and scenes that included The Joker. Batman Begins was a better movie/script/story.

- Don't mind focusing on the super hero but its better to have a proper villain because the build up will be better and it just makes for a better flick.