• It was hard for you to breathe ha? :merchant:

Votes: 35 11.6%
  • osu sucks

Votes: 17 5.6%

• Total voters

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Pretend like those long ass, unnecessarily expensive Hype Williams videos didn't exist. Y'all nikkas love complaining

I feel you on this. Though I wouldn't say the Hype Williams vids were unnecessary, I will say people should actually give Migos props for thinking outside the box in 2017. They could have easily done what a host of rappers have done since 2010, be in a hot house or apartment with multiple shirtless dudes waving guns and holding stacks of money

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
I feel you on this. Though I wouldn't say the Hype Williams vids were unnecessary, I will say people should actually give Migos props for thinking outside the box in 2017. They could have easily done what a host of rappers have done since 2010, be in a hot house or apartment with multiple shirtless dudes waving guns and holding stacks of money
Exactly. In the past couple of years, artists have been getting away from that cell phone camera, standing in the trap with a bunch of nikkas type videos. The only nikkas still making videos like that are local artists with no budget

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But BG on that remix was bananas.....

"U know if u fukk wit me u dead ha"/ "Dont lie, i fukked ya baby mama and u feel played ha"

It's better than the Jay-Z remix by a landslide. The beat on this remix is godly. Actually, looking back on it, my story is kinda similar to everyone else's: I hated the official joint just cause of how unconventional it sounded but instantly hit the :banderas: when I heard this remix, took me years to appreciate the originality of the official version.