Votes: 17 5.6%

• Total voters

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
you dont really wanna fukk with them nikkas, ha?

you come up with them nikkas, ha?

you stuck with them nikkas, ha?

If you grew up in the slums or a small town, thats some REAL shyt right there. :to:

Damn. I just was saying this the best question to myself as I did dishes.

So many nikkas ain't move on from the old crew....glad I did

Daps
Reppin
Cashville, 10
I always wondered why he said you know what it is to make nothin outta something, and not the other way around

He said it with conviction too. :pachaha:

Line always had me:
tenor.gif

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Is Juvy a legend?
I want to say yeah but I’m gon say idk
I’m the biggest CMR hater on this site and even I would have to admit Juvy is a legend.
400 Degreez went 4x plat. It’s considered a classic album. Ha and Back That Azz Up are legendary singles. Back That is basically iconic. He had a few more smaller hits with CMR then had a second run with Slow Motion, which I believe was a #1 single. Not the rap charts, the billboard hot 100.

Convince me he’s not a legend.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
I’m the biggest CMR hater on this site and even I would have to admit Juvy is a legend.
400 Degreez went 4x plat. It’s considered a classic album. Ha and Back That Azz Up are legendary singles. Back That is basically iconic. He had a few more smaller hits with CMR then had a second run with Slow Motion, which I believe was a #1 single. Not the rap charts, the billboard hot 100.

Convince me he’s not a legend.
I didn’t say he was or wasn’t lol

but I guess vanilla ice a legend too

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Love that video with him flagrantly rocking the icy white reeboks. The construction of the rhyme as well as that video really struck me when it first came out.:jbhmm:Ha actually set the template for the man who just died's biggest hit too. "Whoa". That rap format where you drop the hook after every line. That was an innovative format at the time.

Last edited:

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
This was the song that started me down the rabbit hole...

Me and my bro was watching that shyt for the 1st time on The Box channel and was joking on the shyt initially,
but for whatever reason, by the 2nd time after MFers kept calling in requesting that video.

we went from :skip::ehh: to :ooh::ohlawd: when that hook dropped , seems like everybody was having the same delayed appreciation

Barely took 2 weeks before the older nikkas and D-boys was blasting "Ha" til thier woofers started fukking up lol. I witnessed that nikka Juve ascendence in real time.

Then I heard another song that sounded like him but I wasnt sure, Ran out side to hear what it was more clearly, but it had cut off arubptly before I coul make it outside
Ask my OG what he was listening to and he showed me the 400 degreez CD case and started the song up again........

"Cash Money Rich nikkas, Look.... Loud Pipes, Big Rims, nikka that's my life/ ....."
:sadbron::lawd::banderas::blessed::picard:

Wayne stan instantly LOL.... Didnt know wht the fukk he was

I just stood there stuck than a MF while my OG cheesing from ear to ear like "yeah, you know that shyt bump young nikka":lolbron:

1st time ever in my life felt compelled to think of words to put over a beat. That was the start of me wanting to rap. It was sensory overload. Brehs, My young, dumb ass was so pressed to get 400 degreez immediately I worked up the nuts to steal it out of Block Buster Music back in the day:russ:. Got away smooth too:whew:

went home and popped that shyt in my PS1 and so began my hardcore love with this rap shyt; spent most of my time staring at this screen:

trewUOY.png

:ahh::salute:

As you can tell, that album holds so much value to me still

Last edited:

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
This was the song that started me down the rabbit hole...

Me and my bro was watching that shyt for the 1st time on The Box channel and was joking on the shyt initially,
but for whatever reason, by the 2nd time after MFers kept calling in requesting that video.

we went from :skip::ehh: to :ooh::ohlawd: when that hook dropped , seems like everybody was having the same delayed appreciation

Barely took 2 weeks before the older nikkas and D-boys was blasting "Ha" til thier woofers started fukking up lol. I witnessed that nikka Juve ascendence in real time.

Then I heard another song that sounded like him but I wasnt sure, Ran out side to hear what it was more clearly, but it had cut off arubptly before I coul make it outside
Ask my OG what he was listening to and he showed me the 400 degreez CD case and started the song up again........:sadbron::lawd::banderas::blessed::picard:

I just stood there stuck than a MF while my OG cheesing from ear to ear like "yeah, you know that shyt bump young nikka":lolbron:

1st time ever in my life felt compelled to think of words to put over a beat. That was the start of me wanting to rap. It was sensory overload. Brehs, My young, dumb ass was so pressed to get 400 degreez immediately I worked up the nuts to steal it out of Block Buster Music back in the day:russ:. Got away smooth too:whew:

went home and popped that shyt in my PS1 and so began my hardcore love with this rap shyt; spent most of my time staring at this screen:

trewUOY.png

:ahh::salute:

As you can tell, that album holds so much value to me still
Breh you brought back memories with that screen :russ:

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
Breh you brought back memories with that screen :russ:
:salute:

Bruh that shyt is burned into my brain til this day, I always felt like something was missing when listenting to all these old albums on You tube.

That's what it was...that blue screen. So many classics I fed into that PS1, MF was clutch too, the laser never died, dusted that shyt off like 9 years later just for kicks and it still booted up smooth. I must've had the god model out this bytch.

But yeah, Bruh I might have to get a t-shirt made out of that screen and fukk some brehs up with the nostalgia

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
song is actually underappreciated.

its like hearing one side of a conversation with that loudmouth, overconfident dummy thats in every neighborhood...
...over a classic Mannie Fresh bounce track.

Always about to do something...always has an excuse as to why something didnt happen.

Its an artsy abstract version of "You Aint Gotta Lie to Kick it" by Silkk tha Shocker