The Best Man: The Final Chapters, 10 Episode Series Ordered by NBCUniversal's Peacock

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Why do they always try to cast this Terry Silver nikka as a love interest. Nothing about this cornball nikka says that women desire him. This nikka is the epitome of corny.

Word. He’s corny af. Ghost was doing the Lords work when he choked him out in the parking lot in Power :demonic:

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
:russ: at alot of folks realizing that Harper Stewart has been a scumbag since 99 :pachaha:

Word and Quentin always pointed out his nonsense in the original movie. Makes no sense why he would make Harper his best man over Merch:skip: Merch had a right to be in his feelings over that

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
if sanaa lathan character don't take all taye diggs bread in the divorce, he is gonna fukk hella hoes in that dope ass manhattan townhome. :whew:

WAIT :wtf: GHANA!?!?!??! :dahell: :camby:

that is utter bullshyt. what kinda lawyer would let that bullshyt slide??
Yea that’s what I’m saying, you can’t up and move to Ghana of all places and expect everyone to be cool with that. And yea why would a judge allow that to happen?

If she just left and moved to another burrow I would have been cool. But Ghana was super unrealistic Dude makes too much money to be losing custody

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Yea that’s what I’m saying, you can’t up and move to Ghana of all places and expect everyone to be cool with that. And yea why would a judge allow that to happen?

If she just left and moved to another burrow I would have been cool. But Ghana was super unrealistic Dude makes too much money to be losing custody

she totally blindsided dude. I don't think that would ever fly in court. that's some bullshyt. he should have cussed out his lawyer for not doing their due diligence when figuring out custody/visitation.

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
48 year old NFL running back.....:mjlol:
I really think they got too drunk off the Tom Brady playing QB in his 40’s story. And then somehow, someway trying to correlate that situation with the possibility of a damn near 50 yr.old former athlete believing he still got something in the tank to play RB.

I know Lance was in a state of loss and want to find passion in something, but damn they didn’t have any of the characters try to talk him out of that idea :mjlol:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Why do they always try to cast this Terry Silver nikka as a love interest. Nothing about this cornball nikka says that women desire him. This nikka is the epitome of corny.

Exactly :russ:

He’s also a faghot in real life

TRUE BUT HE ALWAYS
COMES OFF AS A BOUGIE, SMUG,
SLEEZY nikka...
NOT A HEART THROB.

PLUS HIM BEING A REAL LIFE
MOIST nikka
SHOWS HES A GOOD ACTOR.
:devil:
:evil:

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)

TRUE BUT HE ALWAYS
COMES OFF AS A BOUGIE, SMUG,
SLEEZY nikka...
NOT A HEART THROB.

PLUS HIM BEING A REAL LIFE
MOIST nikka
SHOWS HES A GOOD ACTOR.
:devil:
:evil:

This Nikka is a terrible actor, nothing about his acting shows that he can get bytches

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i would've liked to seen parts of the movie being made, them recreating stuff that happened in College would've been interesting especially if Harper was telling them to do it