The Best Man: The Final Chapters, 10 Episode Series Ordered by NBCUniversal's Peacock

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Brehs. I'm only 2 episodes in. But are they really trying to push the agenda?! on a caribbean island?!
full

:scust:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Robyn a bytch.

How you gonna spring last second that you're taking your child to Ghana, but 2 days later start hollerin that he filed for custody w/o telling you. bytch are you mental?

Jordan ain't shyt.

That p*ssy is fated to him Stop playing around and let that man get your pregnant.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally watched this. Show started to drag once they got off the island. I see they keep forcing the non binary or whatever stuff in every show.

The various subplots made the bigger plots seemed rushed, even for an 8 episode series. This could’ve really been either another 2.5 hour movie or a 5 episode series minus the filler content.

I enjoyed seeing these characters return but it still don’t really feel like a definitive conclusion for it to be the “the final chapters.”

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just finished watching and overall enjoyed it, but agreed with some of the comments here. They did hit a lot of the hot button issues from LGTB to Karen's to Me Too.

Lance's other kids looking at the script and seeing their lines :martin:

A lot of the issues of getting older were addressed well though and when they turned up the drama, it worked well :ehh: