The Beer Snobs 2.0 Thread

BastardChild

Hacksaw Jim Duggan
Daps
Reppin
Bridgeport , CT To Columbia , SC
newcastles are terrible breh
start out with some dogfish head 60 minute to get you on the right track.
even sam adams boston lager is pretty good, esp ice cold
go to ratebeer.com and check some high rated beers in your area

im up on sam adams because im from CT thats all i used to drink .. i like most of the seasonals to they make.. dogfish head my cousin was trying to put me on to once.. im gonna fukk with it tonight then...

tofuspeedstar

Bosozoku Champion
Daps
Reppin
Texas
83aceef0d3b011e2850422000a1f9a85_7.jpg

29dfc400cb5011e289de22000a9f1406_7.jpg

:blessed:

Boy C

SPC
Daps
@tofuspeedstar:

Here's my pictures. I only bought these because a fellow forum member (different forum) wanted me to send him one of each. I went down to Austin and personally met him, it was a very fun time. Well worth the "beer rush." Calling different retailers and rushing to the scene. These hoes sell out! Sorta silly, IMO.

h9ib.jpg

y7xj.jpg

zz9g.jpg

The Saint Arnold Bishop's Barrel No. 3 was way better than the Karbach BBA Hellfighter :inlove:
( Was already a little drunk when drinking the BBA Hellfighter though :snoop: Taste buds and mind were off )

I'd love to have me some more Bishop's Barrel No. 3 doe :shaq:

Last edited by a moderator:

tofuspeedstar

Bosozoku Champion
Daps
Reppin
Texas
@tofuspeedstar:

Here's my pictures. I only bought these because a fellow forum member (different forum) wanted me to send him one of each. I went down to Austin and personally met him, it was a very fun time. Well worth the "beer rush." Calling different retailers and rushing to the scene. These hoes sell out! Sorta silly, IMO.

The Saint Arnold Bishop's Barrel No. 3 was way better than the Karbach BBA Hellfighter :inlove:
( Was already a little drunk when drinking the BBA Hellfighter though :snoop: Taste buds and mind were off )

The 003 Hellfighter was much better, they didn't leave 005 in the barrels as long.

And fukk st. arnold's lol. Brew shyt ass beer.

Karbach>St. Arnold's all day.

tofuspeedstar

Bosozoku Champion
Daps
Reppin
Texas
@tofuspeedstar:

On the real though, if you run into some of this you'll be like.

647a0552b48111e29b9b22000a1f96c5_7.jpg

BB3 what?

Boy C

SPC
Daps
Yeah, agreed. Karbach > St. Arnold

I don't have acess to those beers. I've tried 3 of their regular flavors and they were great.
Would love to try some though. Invite me over if you're close to me LOL

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Man I tried to get into these high quality beers and it just didnt work for me.
IPA taste disgusting and it was a chore to finish that 90 minute IPA from dogfish.

But my favorite is damn near anything from Shiner I feel like they can do no wrong.
Cant fukk with any of the mainstream beers that's always on television them shyts are disgusting.

What ive tried and liked:
Shiner Bock
Shiner Blonde
Shiner Black
Shiner hefeweizen
Dos equis
Sapporo
Tsing Tao
Ichiban
Heineken

Any suggestions?

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Cant fukk with any of the mainstream beers that's always on television them shyts are disgusting.

What ive tried and liked:

Dos equis

Heineken

Any suggestions?
:wtf:

Anyway...i'd recommend Shock Top and Blue Moon if you havent tried em...they have a bunch of good ones. Leinenkugel has some bomb ones. Sam Adams...start at the seasonals and go from there.

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
:wtf:

Anyway...i'd recommend Shock Top and Blue Moon if you havent tried em...they have a bunch of good ones. Leinenkugel has some bomb ones. Sam Adams...start at the seasonals and go from there.

:bryan:
I tried Sam adams and that shyt is overrated.

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
where do yall get these beers at tho? nikka be going to bar and if i ask for anything other than a bud,coors,etc they look at me like i got 5 heads or some shyt

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
where do yall get these beers at tho? nikka be going to bar and if i ask for anything other than a bud,coors,etc they look at me like i got 5 heads or some shyt

You gotta find bars that specialize is craft beers, luckily we got a decent amount in the DC Area

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just found a store about a month ago, that does nothing but craft beers and wine, Jesus, but the prices tho. $30 for a 4 pack of Delirium.