The Batman fights in B v S make all other live depictions unwatchable

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Me too.. that was honestly BS to me... it makes Bruce passing the mantle cheap .. and the we need Batman rants was also cheap.. he aint do shyt for Gotham to need him.. After the Joker he bounced..

Just switching the years around would have made a huge difference, but I guess they wanted the "quit for Rachel" angle

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Just switching the years around would have made a huge difference, but I guess they wanted the "quit for Rachel" angle
Which was so fukkin dumb. Bruce has witnessed his parents murdered him in front of him as a child but Beagle faced Rachel being murdered by the joker makes him quit and give up his whole cause for 8 years and then be a sucker for love and get tricked by a chic and damn near burst out crying when she betrayed/stabbed him....that was not Batman that was a simp.

krexzen

All Star
Daps
BvS wasnt trash but Batman fight scenes made the movie

abvmxbfj3nr237gn5cb4.gif

Glad Snyder made him more of a ninja and fearsome in this.

Like when he dropped down and snatched dude up while stealing the kryptonite from Lexcorp, or that freaky shyt he did while he was branding dude.

People forget that these criminals are supposed to be scared of Batman. Hopefully we see more of that in Suicide Squad and in JL when he gets a new suit to keep up with the Metas

The only problem I had was that he got shot in the head at point blank range too often (poor strategy, tactics, awareness). I understand his suit gives him protection, but a bullet at that range is definitely gonna give him a concussion. I understand what Snyder was trying to do, but I wish he kept it to one head shot instead of a few. It just makes Bruce look careless and reckless instead of skillful and smart.

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Yall mothafukkas don't know shyt. Batman in the Nolan movies used actual martial arts techniques to subdue. There was alot of counter moves did by Batman. The techniques used are real. They made it a point in that series to show that Batman wasn't trying to kill anyone. Also, how did you expect Batman who is significantly smaller than Bane to physically fight him? The Batman in BvS didn't give a fukk which is why they could use a ruthless fighting style.

Not to get too sidetracked but this was why even though I thought he did well I didn't really love casting TH as Bane b/c he's just too small

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
The only problem I had was that he got shot in the head at point blank range too often (poor strategy, tactics, awareness). I understand his suit gives him protection, but a bullet at that range is definitely gonna give him a concussion. I understand what Snyder was trying to do, but I wish he kept it to one head shot instead of a few. It just makes Bruce look careless and reckless instead of skillful and smart.
He got shot in the head once... What are you talking about?

And dude isnt superhuman, he also got stabbed as well... What do you expect fighting 12 dudes?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Not to get too sidetracked but this was why even though I thought he did well I didn't really love casting TH as Bane b/c he's just too small
Yeah i like TH but Bane was supposed to be massive... Bigger than most villains and roided the fukk up

The grounded approach to Bane was cool though but not what i was expecting

krexzen

All Star
Daps
He got shot in the head once... What are you talking about?

And dude isnt superhuman, he also got stabbed as well... What do you expect fighting 12 dudes?

Twice (I missed took one of the knife attacks for a shot), but I see your point. His suit is amazing, but I know that shyt gotta really hurt especially being an old ass man in this movie. I'm only going off past movie versions and cartoons. He took a little more damage than I'm used to seeing him take on most of his screen adaptions. I suppose this might be more in line with the comics, which I admit I don't really read.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL

Doesn't he have a titanium cowl underneath the rubber one?

gallery-1460471928-batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-tech-manual-cowl1.jpg

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Batman was reckless the whole movie tho. That was the point. It was an older, bitter, bruised version of the character. nikka was popping pain meds for breakfast. And they made a point to spotlight the armor under the helmet. He's not at the point in his career where he can clear a room without taking damage. And he was so fukked in the head at that point he probly took a little pleasure in getting bloody.